[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:54 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:14 pm 

Post subject: Great Post Karijo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:16 am 

[color=blue][/color]
I have done the 10 day and I am enjoying my first lemonade as I write this for a 20+ day cleanse I am about to embark on. Anyone else reading Karijo's post should know she is right on point.

Thanks

Post subject: question
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:08 pm 

This is very confusing. As I am reading I am feeling like I don't want to use this site to learn more about the cleanse. You are saying that it is not a diet when the book clearly calls it a diet and also that it is not a reducing diet (weight loss) when the book states on pg 14 that "Yes, the lemonade diet is a reducing diet, but much more."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:57 pm 

Liz...don't worry about it....

SOME people prefer to not think of it as a diet because THEY don't need to diet.....so what?

some people prefer not to think of it as a diet even if they DO need to lose a few....

dieting has a stigma...it's like saying "I'm fat"...instead of I'm unhealthy...or I'm cleansing "spiritually"...

what the hell's the difference I say.....

I have been using the cleanse to lose weight...is it a diet? no....

but it is a way to deal with emotional overeating and lose weight at the same time...

if you can't eat...then you have to choose different behaviors and methods for dealing with emotions and insecurities.....these new methods can become life long habits....

if you use your "cleansing time" to reevaluate your relationship to food and find new healthy ways to deal with emotions besides burying them with food, then will will have achieved more than just losing weight...you will have cured yourself....

I don't see anything wrong with that....

"we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

"I ain't no holla back girl!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:09 am 

AMEN! to Startingover. People are so caught up in diet and nondiet issues. Who cares? I think its what you make of it. I am on here for both cleansing and for losing weight. And of course you get both whenever you are on the Master Cleansing. Its awesome. Liz dont let it discourage you. You make of it what you want it to be. But just remember whatever it is, you will reap the awesome benefits of it.

So lets have a happy cleansing/diet!!

Post subject: Re: For all you newcomers I thought I'd share... by Kari Jo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:34 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:42 pm 

"we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

"I ain't no holla back girl!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:32 pm 

Post subject: probiotics
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:57 am 

so how do you bring the probiotics back when stopping fast after 7 or 10 dyas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:48 pm 

Post subject: questioning some of the statements/advices/sugge in the post
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:42 pm 

Post subject: Agreed
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:43 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:32 am 

Does anyone know how allergy meds work with the cleanse? I am going to try and not take them this week as I start, but May is my worst month for allergies.
I am hoping the cleanse wil help, but any thoughts you guys may have would be great.

Joanne

Post subject: Can someone help me??
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:37 am 

Hello every one...I need a favor. I am concerned about this diet...
Well, I must tell you that this is my second day only...never have done it before and I thought that I was following everything by the book. However, yersteday I woke up and had the SWF and went to the bathroom just like it says. Lat night I had my tea...I am drinking "Dieters tea"..I read it could be this one too and I couldn't find any other...this morning I had some of the SWF it was gross so I didn't finish it...but my concern is that I have not gone to the bathroom once today..not once, however I feel cramps and a very mild pain that even reflects on my legs...
Shouldn't I be eliminating everything inside?
I have heard that people even lose weight doing this...I've gain!!
What am I doing wrong? I am in pain and have no idea what to do...I just took another tea to see if I can go ..
Can someone help me understand this...
Also my head is hurting so bad!! I need to finish this for healthy reasons, but the way I am going...I don't know...
Help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:15 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next