[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Life after a 40 day cleanse.

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 am 

Christine,

Thank you for your kind words, and i think its a great idea being able to enjoy sniffing the food... i will think of you over the weekend when i do it :wink:

I hope its going well for you too...

kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:09 pm 

hows it going with the company at home? keep strong! you can do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:04 am 

I survived the weekend and it was easy peasy!!!!

OMG i loved cooking, i loved creating the masterpieces for the family to demolish. It was all healthy stuff, fresh organic and wholesome. I even sat at the table with them, dished it all up and smiled as i sat there with my drink. Not once did i feel like breaking it, or feel like i was depriving myself by not eating.

Do you know what folks, on and off all my life i have dieted. After having children i have dieted, after Christmas pigging out i have dieted, yo yo dieting of comfort eating/trying to lose weight. I have always thought i have been depriving myself. Within the cleanse i have felt like im GIVING to myself and maybe thats been the key for me.

Day 15 today and feeling good. :D ..... kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:12 am 

Yeah Kate!!

Wasn't so bad after all was it?

Sounds like you really enjoyed the good things without feeling deprived, that's what I liked about being on MC...

(((congrats))) to you Kate,
keep up the fine cleansing,

Christine :)

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:38 am 

Christine,

Your comments on Friday helped a lot !! I sniffed and sniffed all weekend... :lol:

kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:55 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:30 am 

Kate,

the option of doing tea in the morning (along with tea in the evening) is in the MC book.

dont fret, just do the best u can, follow your instincts.

C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:01 am 

You are perfectly fine taking the tea in the morning as well as the evening, Kate. Don't feel bad, there are just some people who cannot keep down the mixture.

What matters is that you have been trying regardless. You are 16 days today (right?) into a fast/detox program, and you are doing wonderfully. It isn't easy for us to fast and detox at the same time - the MC can be rough on some days.

You are doing wonderfully, keep up your good work ma'am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 am 

Thanks for your comments Christine and Rebecca..

Goodness knows whats wrong with me but i had 24 hours ( on and off ) of crying yesterday so i dont think it was anything to do with not getting the SWF down.. and im back to feeling great today !

I hope you are both well and keeping strong. *hugs*

kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:57 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:57 pm 

Day 19 today and all is well !!

Yesterday for the first time ever i really wanted to chew something. Funny really how something pops into your mind just like that for no reason whatsoever. I wasnt cooking, or watching people eat, just driving in the car home from work. Then i thought wow im a day away from being half way through the cleanse. That seemed to take away the thoughts of chewing lol.

I bought a book shiva talked about in another topic, by David Wolfe and it should be delivered in another 7-10 days so im looking forward to reading that. I have also found some really good raw food sites, so i can research what i should be doing once i start eating again. I do intend to do 10 days of juice after the cleanse so i have been reading up on that too.

Things that have happened in 19 amazing days.

1) Im more *in tune* with my body.
2) My mind is less cluttered.
3) Daily headaches have gone ! ( had them for years and years )
4) I am much calmer.
5) I appreciate the self healing we can do.
6) My skin is glowing !
7) I am off sleeping tablets and sleeping 8 hrs a night ( i have been on them 4 years )
8.) The hairs on my chin have GONE !! ( hazzard of old age for some women lol )
9) I have tons more energy.

I have also lost 27 llbs.

Hows it going post cleanse Christine ?

Good luck and happy cleansing to all the wonderful people who support each other here :D

kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:22 am 

Backache has flaired up again but thats ok... i fully understand that my body is healing itself and thats good. I have an ok juicing machine which was very cheap and ok for the lemons, but i really want a decent one and a smoothie maker too.

Has anyone got any they would advise me to look at ???

Thank You!!
kate

Day 21.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:19 am 

Hi Kate,
heres the one i have, its expensive (commercial quality) but you will be able to pass it on to your heirs.......:)

http://www.jr.com/JRProductPage.process ... VE+800CPXL

You might want to compare prices on other sites that sell it........might be cheaper, I cant remember where i bought it online a couple of years ago, or how much i paid, sorry.

For smoothies, nothing beats the Vita Mix. Use mine every day.

Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:11 pm 

Thanks Christine...

I ordered a fruit and veg juicer and a blender yesterday... both good makes and had very good customer write ups ! I appreciate your help so much !! Hope you are doing well :D

kate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:20 pm 

Day 24 of the MC.

Its 2.20am and i cant sleep tonight. First night since i started the cleanse that i havent fallen fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. Had a tough day at work, and i think its that which is on my mind. A few years ago i studied the EFT, and might read up on it again to remind myself of the technique... it can really help relax you.

I received my juicer and blender today whohooooooooo :D I decided to buy good ones and im very pleased with them. I have used the juicer already to do the lemons.

I need to start *upping* my exercise routine and have brought out some exercise tapes i used to use years ago. Heres to dancing the next few days away !

Hope you are all well and happy cleansing :D

kate

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next