[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Life after a 40 day cleanse.

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:25 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:11 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:40 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:32 pm 

Hi ,
Kate: l have been reading about your journey. Well done you are doing great at the cleanse. It is inspiring.

l do EFT also and have been using it in the last few days for the cleanse. l keep buckling on the first day. Its not hunger l think it is self sabotage. It almost like lm not allowed to do something great for myself. Oh well l will keep tapping away and start again tomorrow.

If you watch what you eat after the cleanse and excercise is it easy to keep the weight off? l read in the book that msot people will release 2 pounds per day has anyone else experienced this?

Keep up the great work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:32 pm 

Hi Kate,

How is your cleanse going?

Just checking in to catch up on everyone :)

Christine

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:26 pm 

Day 27

Feeling very tired but then i have been working a lot. My tummy is rumbling today and i only had a small BM this morning, and prior to that hadnt had one for a couple of days.

On an upnote one of the books i ordered arrived ! The Sunfood Diet by David Wolfe. Im going to read it from start to end without skipping, but did have a quick look through it when it arrived and it looks very good.

Keep up the great work fellow cleansers !!!! :D

kate

ps Im putting a question on the board for the ladies.. please check it out if you can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:34 pm 

I am very impressed with the fact that you have reached 28 days! wow...and now I'm curious about the sunfood diet..I hope that I can make it that far...great job! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:14 am 

congrets kate for making it so far!!!

hmm... never heard from the sunfood diet.
will google it out.
keep us updated about the book.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wcYLryf/]

[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:35 am 

Wow, 27 days. That's really impressive! :D I've read all your entries and I'm impressed. I wish I can be strong like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:01 am 

( Wanted to keep this as todays entry even though it was a reply to Davids post ~~ bit added at the end )

Thanks for your comments !! and MM you CAN do it ... have faith. I believe in you, so YOU believe in YOU... :wink:

I went to a supermarket called Waitrose in my home town yesterday. I dont often shop there but i will from now on !! The organic selection was massive, and had all sorts i have never seen before and plenty of it. I have been watching Raw food videos and reading online, and aim to have that as the basis of my daily foods. I love fish and dont mind sushi, but will also eat cooked fish... and the other thing ill have cooked is eggs. I wont ever have milk again.

The thing i have learnt moreso than ever in the past 4 weeks, is that the mind is the most powerful organ in the body. If you tell yourself you can do it, then more often than not itll happen. If you tell yourself you will cheat then more often than not you will. If you say you cant live without cigarettes/alcahol/junk food then you wont.

We are all doing this for different reasons and i think you are all amazing !! I wish i had known about this years ago, so i applaud all those youngsters here who aim to have a healthy life ahead of them. I also applaud all those who are of my generation and older for changing habits of a lifetime.

Its never too early or too late to be the healthiest that you can be !!

With deepest respect to fellow cleansers.

kate

Ps... i was talking about not having BMs for a couple of days. Well that changed this morning and i went 3 times. I cant believe i am still getting rid of SO much waste from my colon. Its 4 weeks since food passed my lips and im still eliminating. Amazing and also scary :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:12 am 

Hi Kate,
You are doing so great. l am finding your journey inspiring. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:51 pm 

Kate,

You said:
"Ps... i was talking about not having BMs for a couple of days. Well that changed this morning and i went 3 times. I cant believe i am still getting rid of SO much waste from my colon. Its 4 weeks since food passed my lips and im still eliminating. Amazing and also scary"

I felt the same way when i was as far along as u are cleansing, I asked myself: where was all this stuff coming from????

(((CONGRATS))) are BIG TIME in order here!!!

How long are u planning for?

Enjoy the spiritual freedom the fast promotes.

Missing the cleanse already :)

Peace and happiness to you Kate,

Christine

Don't worry, be happy, dance alot!

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wsllpcN/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:39 am 

Coming up for day 30

Went to the health food store today and ordered my non diary probiotics. I ordered bio-k in powder form, which you have to mix with water. Id rather have that then the tablets. Its made me realise how near to the 40 day mark i am... :D ... I'm still studying raw food sites and collecting good recepies. Im tired today, tough day at work then i went for a long walk.. so early to bed for me tonight.

On the way back home i stopped off at an organic farm, near to where i live. Never noticed it before !! They said that if i go back next week, they will show me round the place and explain what their work ethics are etc which i thought was fantastic ! I also joined a few UK raw food sites, and picked up a leaflet in the health food shop re a workshop being held in my home town on raw foods. Im actually tripping over stuff im looking for without really looking... strange but true.. lol

Im amazed at all the wonderful people here on this site, all supporting each other. Support is so important especially at the very beginning of the cleanse. Be excited about whats happening inside you and revel in it every day.

I agree Christine about the spiritual freedom the cleanse gives. At the start i thought yeh poppycock, what a load of mumbo jumbo but oh my !! Doesnt it just hit you, that realisation, the understanding. Such a gift !

kate

Aiming for 40 days MC ~~ and 10 days juice/broth ~~ then 99% raw food diet..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:55 am 

My youngest son is home for 5 days from tomorrow, so i have just been sat here sorting out what im going to cook for him and making a shopping list. Im going to do as Christine suggested last time he was back, and sniff the delights ill be preparing/cooking, whilst still staying on the MC.

I have to say last time he and one of my other sons was back i really enjoyed the cooking. The house smelt nice, and i loved watching them eat healthy meals prepared from scratch. I asked him what he wanted for Saturday night and he said Pizza !! I usually buy a * decent * brand, or get a take away from Pizza Hut... but tomorrow we are making it from the base upwards which he thinks is great. They always pick what they want on their first night home, after that its my choice :wink: .. i have never liked them having junk food and so its a rare occurance.

I'm still reading David Wolfe's books, highlighting things id like to really remember. Its been inspiring to say the least.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend, and happy cleansing :D

kate x

Day 32 ~ Aiming for 40 days MC ~~ and 10 days juice/broth ~~ then 99% raw food diet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:52 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next