[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - ~The Raw Food Lifestyle + Helpful MC Resource Information~

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:50 pm 

Thank you for posting these. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:59 pm 

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:47 pm 

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Thank you
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:18 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:57 am 

bumping in case anyone is interested in this info...and didn't want to swim through my other really long 6 month thread for this information.

take care,
Crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:30 pm 

they should make this into a sticky.

love, joshua

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:22 pm 

***bump***

in particular for Mrs B. congratulations on your successful master cleanse. you will find some information in this thread regarding vegan recipes etc.

best wishes,
Crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:10 am 

Crystal thank you for the information and also for sharing your journey. It was extremely helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:59 pm 

Crystal,

I truly appreciate the information that you have shared with all of us!
All the links with regards to the raw food diet was very motivational and
inspirational.

I am going RAW after my cleanse.

Congratulations on all your success!

If you think you can...if you think you can't ....you are absolutly correct!!!

Ms. Jackson

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:06 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:30 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:38 pm 

Hi Dana!

Oh wow, this is great! I'm so glad the information has helped inspire you as I was inspired previously by others to consider raw foods. I had no idea what it was about and thought I'd be existing on celery and carrots. haha. Of course, it is not the case at all. I've read some of Natalie Rose's books and they're very good. I am sincerely happy this is working for you. It's such a gift for us all I believe. Life changing.

Thank you so much for sharing. You inspire me as well.

Much love,
Crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:29 pm 

Crystal, thank you so much for this information. I am going to do a liver cleanse very soon. I've just finished my first MC and have my very first juicer. :) I'm planning to go 80% raw and am so excited to get into some gourmet raw food prep. I have been bookmarking recipe websites and now you've just provided a TONNE more for me to check out - thank you so much. ;)

I too am very excited about these changes. I've been experiencing so much energy and relief from general body pain and headaches, and I don't want to destroy this great feeling.

:)

Deb
x

1st cleanse - 21days in April 08

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:51 am 

Crystal, this is a wonderful thread!

I really gravitated to the oil pulling idea. I've battled with the part of me that wants to give up the toothpaste during the cleanse and accept that I'm bringing optimum health to my entire body (even my gums) and the other part that knows my gums are one of my weak spots and fears letting them deteriorate more.

So for the past two days I've tried oil pulling in the morning, and just wet brushing afterwards. This really feels like the right solution for me and I'm already excited by what it's done for my teeth.. I have a false tooth that was implanted when I was 15 (the tooth just never grew into my mouth) and since then the rest of my teeth have yellowed a bit while the implant remained unchanged. After just two times doing the oil pulling, I can't see a difference in color between the implant and the rest of my teeth!

Oh, and the thing about the Meyer lemons- wow, now I know why my stomach was grumbling for a few days while I was using the "big" lemons.

Post subject: Obsessed with finding Raw food recipes...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:50 pm 

[/url]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next