[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:46 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 1:14 pm 

Thanks for the juicer info! I guess that now I will be saving up for a Wheateena! I like that it was designed for Ann Wigmore (who was unknown to me the last time I fasted, but about whom I have learned a little bit in the past few months - I need to read more of her books and gain more from her teachings).

I got one of the LaLane juicers from Costco a couple of months ago and use it almost daily. I love green lemonade with romaine/apple/ginger/lemon/dark greens. I have read that some people use it to juice their lemons for their MC LA - have you done this? How about with oranges for OJ post-fasting?

I will respectfully receive that fasting baton next Friday and treat it with reverence as I begin my journey. I'm ready to run!

Thanks again for sharing all your wisdom.

Post subject: step into the next highest place and stay there
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:19 pm 

Let this fast be about being the beginning of the best year of your life. Your actions on MC will either be out of self love, or self sabotage. Are you fasting like you are a victim? You are here for your soul's journey, for a higher expression of yourself.

Do not repeat negative patterns of your past while on your fast. Fasting is about stepping into the next highest place. Many of us have our wires crossed we think pain is the answer and we keep repeating the same old pattern. We close our eyes to the truth. We must face the destruction of denial. When we get out of the cloud of denial and open our eyes, there is always some sunshine, some beautiful new beginning.

Let this fast be the road map to reclaiming your consciousness.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: breathing through my self destructive nature to find dignity
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:26 pm 

Through the lens of our higher minds we discover radically different ways of seeing and being. Our aim on MC is nothing less than complete transformation of body and mind. We acknowledge the enormous rawness of MC, it makes us very vulnerable. It insists that we stay soft. Each moment that you breathe through your self destructive nature and stay on course, you find dignity.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: I want a stable place deep inside me
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:31 pm 

Our time on MC provides "the soil in which understanding grows." Our fasts calms our bodies and each day we stay on the cleanse we are also grounding our minds and our hearts, creating a more stable place deep inside us. This is the place that brings wisdom and happiness. This is my goal each time I cleanse.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: using our time well on our fasts
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:23 pm 

My goal on MC is to enter the peace of the present moment and stay there. I wish to not be so easily dragged about by the wild horse of my mind. I call this cultivating my "good" mind. Good mind is clean and clear. It is a fertile garden where we can plant whatever we want.

It is better to have good mind, because good mind takes us to wisdom. Wisdom leads to freedom. We stay focused on MC on the programs benefits and usefulness to our bodies. We focus on the preciousness of our life. We feel a sense of gratitude and appreciation. We think about that and we draw a conclusion; "I will use this time well on my fast." It's all about changing your attitude. May your time on MC open you up like a flower responding to the sun.

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:53 pm 

Thanks for the suggestions for finding the Wheateena. It's sad that people give up on wheatgrass, but if I can benefit from that, then yay!

I had a 2 oz shot of WG this a.m. - first since my MC back in Jan - and it was so good! I think my body is more clean from eating raw for a few months and is more receptive to it, and I am now looking forward to making it a bigger part of my life. I never would have tried it if you hadn't mentioned it - you have made my life better in so many ways! I hope you don't tire of me dropping in on your journal and thanking you on a regular basis...

Post subject: Going against the grain of our usual habits
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:05 am 

Why is fasting on nothing but water and lemonade the most difficult, joyful, painful , profound, and life changing thing we can do? Because it is the radical opposite of what we usually do to try to make ourselves happy. When we do a fast we find liberation by going against the grain of our usual habits.

Listening to all of you here on this forum, it becomes clear that many well meaning fasting souls, have two separate experiences of their fast, and it makes them miserable. There is the fast that we are actually having, and then there is the reactive state we are having to our experience. Many of us have genuine physical discomforts from the cleanse, and at times our bodies go through a lot. But we also develop a reactive mind state to those difficulties and become stressed and anxious. Even if the discomforts are minor we contract into them.

Do not let your mental experience of the fast far out weigh your physical experience. If you find yourself in an occasion where really strong detox symptoms arise, try not to fall into negative speculation about how long it is going to last, or how difficult it will be. By conflating our physical experience with our mental reaction, the pain becomes our identity. We take birth as a person who cannot tolerate the SWF, or cannot drink the laxative tea, or whatever type of person who cannot do MC successfully.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:49 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Give the program a real chance despite your anxiety
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:44 pm 

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: We suffer when we cling to our reactivity
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:24 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: what is given is not our business, it is how we respond
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 pm 

If we can just relax and soften, using our awareness of our comfort to gain freedom from suffering, this is freedom. If we can just be with what ever sensation is arising in our body while on MC, without trying to hold on or push away the experience, we find freedom. Having mastered the body you are then able to turn your attention to your mind states, all of which register in your body. Gradually we learn to be non reactive to them. As a result, your mind becomes spacious and alert and you are able to proceed to the more subtle levels of the cleanse, which require that your mind not be hindered by difficult states.

But you have to start where you are. Most likely this is going to be with an undeveloped relationship to your body. Just remember, what is given is not our business; it is how we respond to it on the fast that determines our well being. This is the gateway to liberation.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: detoxing old memories when I fast
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 am 

The body is a storehouse of all our past experiences. When we detox various memories from the storehouse of our bodies will inevitably arise. In my body there is much longing for things I have feel I have missed in my life. Sadness always comes up for me when I do Master Cleanser, especially as the fast continues into long term cleanses that I do. I cling to all these old desires, but the funny thing is that I find the fast purifies the charge that these memories possess. The purification happens spontaneously without any doing on my part. Sometimes the form of the release feels like heat, or a pressure release from within. Sometimes I notice it when it is occurring on my fast, and other times I notice it days, or even weeks later. The fast helps us to let loose those old experiences we carry around inside us that limit or define us. I always notice that MC is like having a great psychotherapy session without having to pay for it.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:12 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: lighten your spirit and your body gets lighter too
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:31 am 

We all come to the fast with our broken spirits and walk out of the cleanse with very renewed spiritual conditions. Each time I do a fast, I just keep getting clearer and clearer. Of course, daily meditation practice has a great deal to do with this process. I suppose if you fasted for forty days and never meditated and just stubbornly persisted in entertaining the thoughts of our lower selves, not much would be accomplished, except weight loss. All of which would most likely return, because no changes in spirit were made. When our spirits lighten up, so do our bodies.

Fasting for long periods will lift depression. I think I liked this best of all from all my results. The fact that I was happier inside myself.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: I have a deep longing to be free, do you?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 pm 

Last edited by shivabliss on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: are you willing to become teachable?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 am 

Last edited by shivabliss on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next