[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting my MC Friday 9/15/06

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:33 pm 

:cry:

One more day to go!
I'm so sad!
I never thought I'd say I am sorry to be ending this wonderful cleanse.
What a cool experience it's been.
I am so looking forward to eating healthy, not that I didn't before, but obviously I was a little heavy on the snacking over the years! LOL
(or there wouldn't have been 20 lbs to lose, eh?)

So I am almost at my goal weight, 2 lbs away.
How silly to have let so many years, days, hours go by carrying that weight around, letting it make me miserable, when such a simple and easy solution was right there in front of me the whole time.

My only regret is not doing it sooner.

:)
I'll check in again tomorrow.
Goodnight all!

ps
Does anybody else find themselves obsessively watching the food network?? :oops:
I mean, I'm raw/vegan, so it's not like I can even eat any of what they're making. But it looks good, and somehow in my mind I think I ate whatever I watched or something. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:13 pm 

I MADE IT!
It's 11:06pm, the end of Day 40.
Wowie.
I never would have thought I could go this long OR that it was going to be this easy and rewarding.
I had my first sip of Orange juice tonight, at around 9:00pm. I took three little sips, just to see what my stomach would do.
It felt a little grumbly but OK.
I will have lemonade in the morning, I think I will do one final SWF tomorrow and tes tonight. Anyway, then a little bit of OJ for lunch... see how it goes.

I'll drink a lot of water with the OJ too, so it's easier on my tum.

I went shopping at Rainbow grocery today too - bought lots of stuff to outfit my new raw kitchen! All new spices, raw nuts, raw tahini and nut butters (almond and cashew!), raw buckwheat, and dulse flakes from the refrigerated bulk areas. Some dates, raisins, prunes, and apricots (all fresh, refreigerated, and preservative free). I also bought raw sauerkraut and kimchee - but the kimchee was HISSING at me in the car so I am a little scared. I tightened the lid and it stopped, so I opened it and sniffed it and it seems a little ripe - so I think I'll bring that back tomorrow and get a different one. The sauerkraut smells great though! (I had to sniff that too hehe) I got all kinds of fun stuff.

Well, I better get back to the kitchen. Everything's going in glass jars in the fridge or freezer or cabinets. I didn't buy any fresh produce today because I didn't want to be tempted to eat it until I was ready anyway. I tend to shop daily for the produce I will use in my dinner too, so I'll go back when I am ready in a few days.

So, tomorrow lemonade and OJ (today I barly drank any lemonade, a sign I am ready to be done I guess.. I just wasn't into it.). Then Thursday I'll add a little melon juice in the morning I think, as it's easy to digest. Then maybe a half a banana at lunch, see what happens. Veggie broth for dinner... maybe throw in a few fresh spinach leaves.

Okeedoke, folks.
Talk to you all tomorrow!
I will weigh myself in the morning, but I was still at 137 this morning. Hrrmph!
2 pounds shy of my goal weight, I was tempted to stay on the MC a few more days until I hit 135 but I dunno... Hopefully the last 2 lbs will come off over the next few days between the juice and broth before I start really eating again.

Best,
KJO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:36 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:05 pm 

Hi everyone!
Just posting to keep y'all updated!
Things here are well - though it's weird. I actually MISS fasting.
It's weird to be eating and I've actually managed to bite the inside of my mouth in like 50 different places.
Hello, did I forget how to chew?!!?
LOL
Clearly.

40 days came and went.
I think I will eat for the rest of this month (raw and vegan of course), then do one more MC to lose the remaining few pounds I want to drop starting Nov 1. We'll see, maybe just a 10 or 15 day fast will do the trick.
I made it down to 137 final day of the fast, but think 131 would be ideal for me.
So I'm at 140 now that I've got food in my belly, LOL. 3 lbs higher, bleh.
But still a size 4! Woohoo!
OK, I am making zucchini angel hair pasta tonight with marinara sauce. Gotta run to the store for some things.
p.s.
If anyone wants the secret to the best "pasta" ever?
Zucchini.
Run zucchini through a little machine called the Spiral Slicer (by Joyce Chen) and you get these amazing angel hair pasta like noodles. No cooking!
Throw some tomato, fresh basil, minced garlic, salt and pepper and a dash of EVOO in the food processor and pulse... toss with noodles. enjoy!! Like no carbs, and super low calories. MMMMM.
You can add in some fresh red pepper, olives, whatever! It's so good!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:29 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:20 pm 

I agree with Tlo.
You are truely an inspiration! I'm so glad to have come across your journal.
Congratulations, you did excellent! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:49 pm 

Congrats on your 40 day fast girl. I am so proud of you! I finally had time to read your whole journal back to back and boy.....I am so glad that I read it. I had to re-start my fast this weekend due to a trip I had to take unexpectedly during the week, and I have now completed my 2nd day and truly, feel amazing. I will continue to reflect on your journey to get me through those harder day. Thanks for sharing your journey with us all :)

Kat

Day 1: 229.2
Day 2: 227.6
Day 3: 224.6

Post subject: MIA because I've been naughty... LOL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:44 am 

Last edited by karijo on Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:45 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:50 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:00 am 

"we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

"I ain't no holla back girl!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:13 am 

Start Date: 102306 345.6
Today: 103106 325.0
Total Loss: 20.0
Goal: To Be Healthy
SmilesAlot's Adventure:
http://www.mastercleanser.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:35 am 

"we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

"I ain't no holla back girl!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:35 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:37 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next