[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - water!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: water!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:34 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 pm 

Seriously? No one?

Thinking about buying the Zero Z-pitcher. Thoughts? Answers?

Thanks,
Adeline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:54 am 

Hi Adeline,
It certainly is a hassle to lug litres of water home but I've just heard so many negative things about commercial water filters. Besides, for the few cents you spend on each bottle you not only know that what you're drinking is pure (has not been treated with chemicals, that is), you also get minerals that aren't present in tap water. I haven't had a drink from the tap in years and when I visit my parents in the States (especially then) the first thing I do is stock up on bottled water. It really does taste better. You don't have to splash out (pardon the pun) on expensive brads like Evian. You can get good quality mineral water rather cheap. And when you think about it, spending 50 cents/a dollar a day on water really isn't that unreasonable, IMHO.

Post subject: water filters
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:14 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:49 pm 

i think that water AND green tea kick cleansing up a notch especially since tea has diuretic elements and water flushes out toxins.

Post subject: Call the water bottler
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:13 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:19 pm 

We drive about 20 miles every month or so to a natural spring to fill our own jugs with natural spring water. The reason I feel this water is superior is that it has all the natural minerals, and none of the chemical additives. Plus it has natural water structure that makes it work with your body more efficiently, compared to sanitized tap water (search "vitalized water" to learn more about water structure). It is completely free, and provided by God to serve it's purpose.

Post subject: Re: water!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:45 pm 

i was actually looking for a different specific site but this one sums it up as well, when i find the other one ill post it to you...

2 words. IONIZED WATER.

http://www.ionizedwateronline.com/

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:56 pm 

I have a big berkey, and it is awesome. You can find a lot of info about it just by googling the name. It's also sold at a decent price on Amazon.

I also use a water oxidizer, and I can tell you it makes the water 10 times tastier than just buying the expensive bottled water, and it has a mineral cube to make certain your body is getting all the good minerals.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com -

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm 

I agree with ionized water. I have a Kangen SD501 machine, but it is extremely expensive! I am still paying it off, but I am happy with my purchase. Be weary of all the different machines out there, and I know I spent too much money for something that could work virtually the same as another machine... I did a years worth of research before I actually purchased, but if you find a local dealer (they're all usually MLM), they will give you free water for a decent amount of time to see if you feel differences.

Happy Hunting!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 am 

Water ionisers are the best. you can make alkaline water at several different levels, from ph8-10 on mine. It also makes acid water or purified water... it's worth the investment.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 am 

i am using PuriTec's purifier, its really good u. should use any one product of it..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:43 am 

Water is life!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 am 

we have a whole house carbon filter and a nikken counter top unit that alkalizes and adds back in trace minerals.

beware of bottled water, especially at the supermarket, as most of that water is "dead". it's been sitting in plastic too long and wasn't that great going in.

when my nikken unit bites the dust i'll be getting an ionizer, not sure which on yet.
i have my doubts about products sold through pyramid schemes like the kangen unit.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am 

Water is really very important
we should drink 6 to 8 glass of water daily