[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:57 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:45 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:44 am 

Shiva you can so do this!!! Don't let those negative thoughts get in your way. Stay in the moment and always stay positive. Maui is so beautiful and especially with all the beautiful waterfalls, I love the small ones, I'm sure you can find one to help you meditate and get rid of those negative thoughts. Anyway, I can't wait to meet you and I'm so looking forward to it. I will message you my phone number so we can hook up when you get here. I'm very excited!!! So how do you like Maui? Maui is one of my favorite islands of all the Hawaiian islands. I love the country side of Maui. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and wish you all the best with the fast and cleaning out that candida from your body. If anyone can do it, it will be you Miss Shiva. So hang in there and stay strong. You can do the 40 day cleanse. You've been there before and you can get there again. So good luck to you and stay strong. Aloha and Have a happy cleansing day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:51 pm 

I have been drinking nothing but anti fungal tea's and blood purifiers for days now and eating garlic cloves. I must admit I did eat the meat of a baby coconut. there was very little of it, but it gave me some energy as I am not on anything else but herbal water basically. The swelling in my hands has already gone down quite a bit. I can see my stomach getting flatter, as the yeast is dying my bloated belly is going flat. I love that. It is really not so hard to behave now that I have it in my head my plan of action. I still do not have my juicers or my things yet. So I am just going to the beach alot and loving where I am and relaxing. I am grateful to have a jacuzzi tub. Somehow soaking in hot water with lavendar oil is just the thing to calm me when i am detoxing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:00 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:50 pm 

Last edited by shivabliss on Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: golden seal for yeast in the nose prolbem
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:52 pm 

This is a good point to mention to all of you about your fasts... when to end it? when the detox symptoms have cleared. if your nose is running it is not time to start eating again at all. i should have known better. never stop in the middle of a healing crisis. the fast should end when all symptoms have cleared. long after.

today i got some goldenseal. i am adding it to my herbal tea regime. I am also running it thru my nose with my netty pot, as I have read it will help clear the problem i have with my runny nose.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:26 am 

Just sitting here chewing on garlic cloves. It is amazing what one can get used to. I think this cleanse is going to finally be the one where my stomach goes completely flat. I am loving my body now that the bloat from the candida is dying off. I guess that final layer we all have to deal with is emotional. I was eating sugar to comfort the inner child. I was always grabbing a Snickers bar when I was out shopping at the check out stand before I left the stores each day. Now that I can't do it, I remember how often I drove the drive through at MCDonalds. I have been a junk food junkie since childhood in Indiana. I was raised on Twinkies and HO HO's and Dingdongs, and cheap cheeseburgers from Burger Chef and Dairy Queen. I have had bad allergic reactions all my life. As a child I had bad hives, and it was thought to be from my nerves, but now I can see it was from Sugar. I was even starting to get blurry vision from the yeast overgrowth. Finally I am going to get past this. I am so thrilled. My nose is still draining all the time. Today I will be on lemon water with cayenne and a touch of stevia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:00 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:11 pm 

HI Shelly,
Yes, definitely drink atleast 2 ounces of WG each day on MC, I recommend 2 ounces twice daily actually. Oil pulling is also very effective done first thing in the morning and again in the afternoons. ACAI is wonderful but hold off on it while on MC. WG is great cause it's raw and drank after it's just been juiced, but ACAI comes in a bottle and is processed with sugars... you should wait til you are eating again to have this.

Glad that you are coming back to your fast. A lady yesterday thought I was her age, about 36.... no... I am 50, I said. Want to know my secret? I fast for atleast ten days every 3 months and have for many years. This is the only way to slow down aging... I am happy that you are learning to keep coming back to the process. it will save your life.

Shiva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:43 am 

Thank you, Shiva, for your information!!! I have started my cleanse this morning and did the oil pulling for 20 minutes first thing, followed by the LA. I want to go for the whole month of March, we'll see!!! I love WG, it reminds me of spring!!! I remember you saying to do the SWF starting on the 2nd day...I hope I read that right!!! I have a lot of catching up to do!! I borrowed my book to my cousin so I did the LA by memory. I do 16 oz of water at a time and 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice, but only 1 oz of maple syrup and cayenne. Is that OK??? I've missed reading your posts so I'm happy to be back!!! :D :D

Shelly

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:44 am 

Hi Shayrae,
Yes, I never do the SWF until I have actually been fasting for a full 24 hours. Day 2 is the protocol. Great that you are doing oil pulling. It really helps. I have been on Oahu this week and have broken my fast, as I am hanging out with a friend who is here from oversea's that I rarely get to see.

I have been studying about candida like crazy and have been very careful to follow my new diet to the T. It's a learning process. If I eat anything not on the diet, my nose starts running again. Stuffs up immediately!!! The goldenseal root powder really helps my nose. I make it into a tea and let it cool and then run it through the nose with a netty pot. It is amazingly healing. I am also taking grapeseed extract. It's very good for this problem of mine. My things arrive to Maui this coming Friday, finally!! When I get my juicers unpacked, I am going to be on lots of green juices daily, but I will be eating as well. I am going to keep fasting one day a week, as candida die off is very toxic. So I will do the fast one day a week, and during the week I will be drinking lots of stevia lemonades, the sugar free one that I can have with Candida, and making my green juices. I will also be on a mostly vegetarian diet, of warm soups and lots of salads.

Good luck to all of you fellow fasting souls out there. Don't forget you can drink detox tea's while on Master Cleanser. They really help.

Shiva

Post subject: Grin at your fears
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:55 am 

What helpful insights can you glean from staying on the fast today? Be fearless. Do not be intimidated by the external difficulties of this cleanse! Approach MC with spontaneity, humor, and a sparkling sense of dignity! Find a decorum that is completely independent of your outside circumstances. Have no preoccupation with yourself or your problems.

In tough times, we need wisdom that is not dependent on conditions. When facing something difficult like staying on your fast when you are bored or fed up, you need to rely on your inner wisdom. It will bring you freedom- freedom from confusion, freedom from fear, and interestingly enough, freedom from extreme views. Fasting is all about finding the simplicity, or nonattachment, which is a bit less threatening than calling it “riding on the razor’s edge,” which might also apply when we fast!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next