[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jannadami's MCs

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:47 pm 

Day 24
46.2kg (102lbs)

How are you doing? Enjoying the sunshine&the spring arriving?
I had another nice day yesterday. In the morning I did some work, then was surfing on the internet, went for a run (the wind was so so strong :cry:), took a shower, went by bike to the city centre where I met my friend, hanged out a bit, continued to our meeting with gong (was fantastic) and on the way back I stopped at the theatre to watch a very great comedy (for free :wink:, I was such a lucky girl, I asked the security men and they let me in, yay). So I arrived home nearly at midnight, hehe, but it was worth it!
I bought the agave syrup, a 330 ml bottle. It is almost transparent and has a pleasant, non-specific taste, just like I imagined it in my dreams, funny, and I had never tasted it beforehand! I had a teaspoonful of seed oil this morning, I wish to oil my body inside a bit.
The skin on my body is a bit dry, I moisturise it. The tongue doesn't have any fur any more, the breath is fresh even in the morning. My hair is strong like before. I haven't noticed any special reactions on/inside my body. And what's worth gold: I sleep again without insomnia!!

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:49 am 

Excellent and sleep is very important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:40 pm 

Day 25

It's kind of funny to count days, I just have to think 'which day is it today' :).
I never planned to do it for so long, I had no goal, just let it go day by day and enjoy. I don't do anything that I wouldn't like. I don't drink salt water because I know it doesn't taste to me at all. I do enema because I like it. I don't drink laxative tea because the one I tried didn't taste good - instead I drink Mg water (which is a real treasure for I don't know if other countries have such natural mineral water containing 1030 mg/l of Mg!!) - it also has laxative effect but due to Mg it also prevents and relieves muscle cramps. I add honey and chocolate, but only the sort of chocolate I like (usually it's mini packs or assorted collection, not a regular chocolate bar) and the two kinds of honey I adore (the crystalized flower one from the fridge and the crystalized cassie honey with honeycomb). Hehe, I'm very specific :wink:.
Yesterday was another great day - first work, then I taught English, then cycled to a lecture and after I returned home I just fell into my bed and slept like an angel :P. Till the sun shone onto my face - a lovely good morning greeting!
Have a nice day!! Today's the official beginning of Spring!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:20 am 

Nothing wrong with being a little 'picky' :D

Have a great day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm 

Day 26
45.8kg (101lbs)

According to some bmi charts I should be half dead at this weight :P but I'm full of life! My face is so clear and bright, as if the sun was shining right out of it :wink:. This time I'm gonna take it brief because I'm heading for a training in orientation in half an hour, looking so much forward to it! Not only I manage to have a great sleep lately (constantly, thanx God, you're my angel), I even dream! Yay! Tonight I was repairing the siphon of the kitchen sink (indeed I plan to clean it this weekend) and I had problems putting the hose back (I wonder where I found the hose in the plastic siphon :lol:). So yeah, what's important that I also dream again. That's the biggest gift among all big and great gifts God gave me during this master cleanse. I'm so so grateful! Almost tears come into my eyes...
Marce61&all other devoted people on MC right now-I support you&you're on my mind&I'm sending you tons of positive lila energy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:33 am 

Oh my dears, if you need a good laugh, here's a thread about "you know you are a lemonhead when...". OMG, it's :lol: :lol: great!

I guess I'm a lemonhead because while reading this thread I had to get myself another glass of lemonade
:P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:37 pm 

I went to the thread it was funny :) Im going to go back a read some more later-thanks-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:12 pm 

Day 27

I missed orientation yesterday, I guess my friend and I were too early there, and as we didn't see anyone we continued the walk to the peak of the hill - hil(l)arious :). On the way back though we asked some people of they had seen any of orientation participants and they said "oh, we saw some of them a bit more down there bending over a map on the car". Hehe, we went there, found the car but of course noone there because they were still around. We left a cute message behind the wipescreen wiper. So we were there and had our own great time :). It was a 5-hour-walk altogether, rather a brisk one. Later on during the day I took it a bit easy, watching an episode of Winnie the Pooh, reading a book, listening to the music, a relaxing Saturday.
I wonder if anyone ever dreamt about lemons, maple syrup or similar during their MC. Well, I haven't a single night. And I never had the desire to eat, I never dreamt of food during this time. I guess my hunger slowly faded away, hehe.
A lovely Sunday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:01 am 

Not yet, but I may just dream of winnie the pooh tonight-- :D

OH, and tigger too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:40 pm 

Day 28
my last day of MC (hehe, how often I wanted to break it already :wink:)
46.2 kg (102lbs)

Oh, I dreamt this night about a sort of lemon, actually citrus, called tangerine. In my dreams it tasted a bit sweeter than lemon, maybe like sweetie. Lemonhead! :D
I started cultivating milk kefir, the 3rd round is growing at the moment. It is supposed to contain many probiotic bacteria. I had some plain yoghurt yesterday as well (300g). I want to put my bowels into movement. I should do the enema but I kind of don't wish to because I want to speed the bowel up the natural way...oh dilemma.
Enjoy your day! Let the sun shine directly into your heart!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:27 am 

after 28 days of cleansing, u still need an enenma?

I am confused why this would be an option. pls explain.

btw: congrats on 28 days :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:47 pm 

After MC - day 1
weight 46.1kg (102lbs),
total weight loss in 28 days = 8kg (17lbs)

Improvements:
- improved sleep pattern (I can sleep well like every night, before I had problems sleeping in and I also woke up many times during the night without being able to fall back asleep soon; I also dream again - before this seemed impossible - I also changed my pillow&bed)
- better knowledge of my spiritual world (I worked on my soul, discovering old patterns and replacing them with new better ones; discovered meditation, will do it occasionally; read the book Camino, a very inspiring book)
- learned to be less fussy and more satisfied&happy about little things; if I am in good mood, everything is fine and vice versa; problems should not even occur, one solves them or lets them through right at the beginning
- shaped my body (I like this shape much better though I liked the former one too; I am now more 'myself', the way I wish to be and therefore I'm so thankful to God who gave me so much strenght so far and loves me so much)
- ...certainly many others :)

Yesterday I cried like hell after meditation. I wasn't able to clean my heart during it instead I scratched the whole lower part so that it was red-dark. Ugh, it was so scary. None of others had such revelations, but when it was my turn it just poured out of me, the whole black story. At the end I saw all my internal organs, the front body was open, unprotected. I need to close it up in these days.
What's more positive: yesterday I went to the toilet 3 times (bowel movements), yippee! Hehe, how weird that I'm happy about such things :). So no need to consider an enema...I really didn't want to do it. Enemas are like the artificial solution but my bowels have to move on their own!

So wish me some more luck during these days&I'll do the same for you! :)
Love<3<3<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:14 pm 

But I smell everything clearly, like...oh, this is bread, or, this is vanilla cake. I find the smell of meat products very appealing.

omg, i had the same experience in the grocery store the other day. everything smelled so good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 pm 

After MC - day 2

Yesterday I had: 0.5 kg sour turnip, 0.5 kg cottage cheese, 0.5 kg liquid natural yoghurt, 0.25 kg crunchy cereals, 0.15 l milk, 0.1-0.2 l honey, a piece of meat, 4 biscuits, 0.15 l sesame sweet spread, 1l tea, lemonade, water. Outtake: 0.5 h orbitrek, 1h body combat, 1h cycling. Bowel movements: over 5, all natural. Some (minor) stomach cramps (at the gym, so that I could go to the toilet afterwards). Meditation in the evening but I almost fell asleep during it, then I went to bed and slept for 11 hours.
Have a nice day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:51 am 

''Meditation in the evening but I almost fell asleep during it, then I went to bed and slept for 11 hours.

meditation appears to really help u with your sleep. great job!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next