[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:21 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 41  Next
 Post subject: Is fear an old friend of yours? Fast to get rid of her.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 am 

On our fasts we need to keep things profoundly simple each day. For instance for me I Must always have a bottle by my side of water, and or my green juice. For you it's your lemonade. When we keep it simple we can see where we have the tendency to derail... to want to go into drama about a story about a problem. The problem is us. The process of fasting definitely helps us to familiarize ourselves with ourselves.

Is fear a very old friend of yours? If you are feeling panicked don't look at it like it is something so extraordinary! Our fears are our old pals, they have been around for a long, long time. MC is here to introduce you to a new friend, YOU. An old self you have long forgotten.

Last edited by shivabliss on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Make friends with your fears on MC
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:03 am 

Fear is so ingrained in us, as anxiety and denial, that we generally don’t recognize it. We try to suppress our awareness of it. The fast is an extreme time that is an opportunity as well as an obstacle for us. This is the time to celebrate and even encourage the chance to bring our fears to the surface, into the open. We could welcome our fear for the opportunity it brings us to develop fearlessness. Fear is not the enemy, unless we allow it to become that. Instead, fear can be conquered. But that requires that when we see fear, we smile. We grin at what scares us while on MC.

What are we afraid of all the time? Often, it is the unknown. If we are willing to simply witness what is there, although it might in fact be devastating, it also turns out to be more benign, more manageable, and more ordinary and transparent than we expected. In the emptiness of our fasts we freak-out—which allows us to remain vulnerable—we begin to discover the quality of freedom.

The closer you get to your cleansing goals, the more forceful and insistent are our obstacles to them it seems. Meeting the challenge of MC will require vigilance, or openness, and to make friends with what occurs on our fasts. Simply, we are subject to circumstances and controlled by them. Often, the worst—whatever it is—has already happened by the time we realize the need to apply these teachings. In that sense, we have no choice. We can’t take our life back. It is not a rehearsal.

Post subject: Fasting is the place where rock meets bone
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 am 

This is the place where rock meets bone. I always thought this phrase referred to the meditator’s bony behind sitting on the bare rock of a meditation cave, but I learned recently that it refers to crushing bones for soup with a heavy rock mallet. That sense of crushing or breaking through our confusion and hesitation is also an expression of opening everything up, letting everything go, exposing the innermost marrow of the situation. Fasting is about our ultimate vulnerability.

I can’t offer you a finite list of things for you to do, nor can I tell you exactly how you can smile at fear. I’m working with turning up the edges of my mouth when I feel anxious. The advice I give myself is: Don’t avoid the opportunity to grin back at fear. And if you can dive into that empty feeling in the pit of your stomach while you are on MC today, well, that would be excellent!

Post subject: candida die off
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:08 pm 

Shiva here just checking in to say that I finally got the Dyflucan for the Candida and last night my whole chest and stomach were covered in a sea of dead yeast crystals, it oozed out of my belly button like soft sand... the dead cells are toxic... to aid in getting them out of me, I am making sure to do a wheatgrass implant after the SWF ends and hold for twenty minutes, wait an hour and do another one, this will help to pull all the chemicals from the meds and the posions from yeast die off directly from the liver. You must try and hold 3 ounces inside the colon and implant it. It pulls like oven cleaner and really helps the body recover. I have decided that I should fast again and continue with the SWF to get the die off out of me asap. I wish my things would arrive. Perhaps on Monday... this weekend I am drinking loads of water with Milk Thistle in it. It helps the liver. I am downing the water. I am about to start on the green juice flush to help this process along. The oil pulling was wild this morning. My mouth foamed up in five minutes with a paste!! It was gross, yukky die off coming right into the oil. Wicked.

I drink about ten ounces of wheatgrass a day. I hope candida doesn't live on it too. I felt the medicene working an hour after taking it yesterday, it is really strong Fluconozol, but it works.

Now to get rid of the infestation, and rebuild my house with pillars of health so it never comes back! I can't eat sugar or drink alcohol for a year, not a piece of bread even. But there is a great deal I can eat, as I plan to go completely into the raw thing now that I am on Maui.

Post subject: Candida die off
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:07 am 

This article I found on line, is exactly what I am going through right now, and oddly enough the cleanse they suggest is exactly what I am doing. Instead of Spirulina, I am on wheatgrass. The only difference. Detox tea's are stressed here, and we should all be drinking them while cleansing.
It is talking about doing a cleanse while on the medication, which I can see is a great idea, I need to keep flushing the die off out of me.

What causes die-off?
Individuals with Candida Related Complex (CRC) have an overgrowth of yeast in their bodies. Once Candida yeast populations in the intestines and/or systemic yeast levels have grown to the point that they cause symptoms, it is crucial to a full recovery that the yeast population is reduced to normal or even, for susceptible individuals, to below normal levels through the use of an anti-Candida diet and supplementary anti-fungal agents. However, there is a challenging �catch� involved with this essential strategy. Living yeast cause symptoms by releasing toxic metabolic by-products into your body. Unfortunately, as you kill them they will temporarily release even larger amounts of these toxins.

It takes the body some time to clear out the toxins released by dead and dying yeast cells, especially if a huge number have died at one time. (Remember too that the dead yeast cells themselves also have to be eliminated.) In the meantime, the released toxins are in your bloodstream and can strain the eliminative capacities of the liver, kidneys, colon and lymph as they make their way out of the body, producing uncomfortable symptoms.

Feeling worse before you feel better
Generally speaking, most folks experience die-off as an exaggeration of their existing Candida-related symptoms or as a worsening of chronic health conditions.

Feeling some of your symptoms worsen a bit after beginning the WholeApproach Candida program might be alarming, but is encouraging in the sense that it confirms both the presence of Candida and its susceptibility to the anti-fungal you are using.

Die-off is experienced differently by each person Most folks experience die-off at some point in their recovery. There really is, however, no sure way to predict what point or to what degree one is likely to feel it.

Some people start the program and feel better almost immediately, noticing positive effects such as increased energy, better mental focus, better elimination, etc. For these folks, the die-off experience is still likely to occur, but probably a few weeks down the road.

Others start treatment (in some cases even just diet change) and feel worse right off the bat in response to the temporary toxicity. They may experience flu-like symptoms (stuffiness, headache, general aches and pains), skin rashes, vaginal irritation/discharge, numbness, mental confusion, fatigue, brain fog, constipation, and/or diarrhea.

The die-off reaction normally lasts from one day to one week and can come and go throughout the program (it is especially likely to occur during the first weeks of a new Phase of the program). However, as your body becomes stronger, your susceptibility to Candida toxins is reduced and thus so are your die-off symptoms.

The severity of an individual�s symptoms depends upon the weakness of the organs most affected by Candida, the strength of your immune system, the degree of Candida infestation, and the environmental and emotional stress you are experiencing. We all also have our own different approaches to self-treatment. Some of us are more self- aware and gentle with ourselves while others are still learning about what their bodies need and how to treat ourselves with patient, loving kindness. If we impatiently �push� our progress, we are likely to experience more severe die-off reactions.

Managing Die-Off
Candida most commonly colonizes the sides of the colon. It typically thrives behind and inside any build-up of fecal waste. Where there is a large amount of fecal build-up or intestinal mucous, die-off may be delayed or prolonged. It can take some time for the WholeApproach Program to scrub away at the wastes so that the anti-fungals are able to exert their full effect.

For this reason, response to the Master Cleanser program becomes more noticeable after a few weeks. In the interim, many folks become impatient to feel die-off symptoms for the confirmation of progress that they bring. It�s important to keep in mind that once you feel die-off symptoms, you may need to reduce your anti-fungal dosage a bit and then gradually increase it again as your body catches up with the sudden surge of detoxification challenges.

Of course, you�ll want to try to prevent die-off symptoms from manifesting throughout the rest of your program. The fact is that more die-off symptoms don't necessarily indicate that you are killing more yeast, just that your eliminative organs are becoming overwhelmed. This is how die-off can become your foe instead of your friend, since overwhelming your body is not conducive to healing. A slow, gradual yeast elimination process is much healthier.

The best strategy is to begin taking the anti-fungal of each consecutive Phase at a very low dose and increase it gradually, according to your responses. If you have moderate to severe die-off symptoms you would be wise to cut back on your anti-fungal dosage to reduce the number of dead yeast cells and toxic waste material your body has to cope with.

Indeed, the art of happily surviving a Candida purge involves learning to manipulate the die-off process by being very aware of and negotiating with your body�s response to the detoxification process. Eventually you'll get used to how it feels to be detoxifying healthfully and you can strive to maintain this feeling without suffering through symptoms.

There is no rush and there are no heroes when it comes to Candida treatment. You will be rewarded with faster recovery times when you proceed with your Candida purge at a rate that your body can comfortably cope with.

Bentonite and Psyllium minimize die-off toxicity

One of the best aspects of the WholeApproach Program is the unmatched ability of the psyllium and the bentonite to absorb toxins produced by dying Candida organisms. Another reason for the success of the WholeApproach program is the use of the highly effective, yet gentle liquid Caprol product as the Phase One anti-fungal. Caprol is such an excellent choice for a first anti-fungal because it has a direct focus on the Candida throughout the digestive tract. The yeast along the digestive tract, especially in the colon must be resolved to clear this essential elimination pathway. This will help ready the body for effective management of a complete detoxification of yeast and mycotoxins from the rest of the body (in the case of continued treatment to resolve systemic Candida overgrowth).

What if I experience a die-off crisis?

First, don�t be hard on yourself. It happens to almost everybody. If you find you have pushed your body too hard and you are feeling ill, the best thing to do is to temporarily stop using any anti-fungal and to drink lots of purified water. When symptoms subside, you can begin to gradually increase the anti-fungal dosage again over a few days or weeks to the level that you were at before the crisis. From there, you can continue to proceed to the recommended maximum dosage according to how you feel. When you do this very gently and patiently you will kill off as much yeast as is possible without suppressing your healing process. If your crisis is severe, please consider the possibility that it may not be die off related and consult with your physician. Although they may not understand or be aware of the healing strategies that you are working with, they can at least check to insure that you are not in any danger.

You may also want to consider using Daily Detox Tea for gentle detoxification support tea that can help clear yeast toxins from your blood, liver, lymph, and kidneys. You may find symptom relief is further expedited by taking Buffered Vitamin C, Activin Grape Seed Extract, spirulina, non-sweet vegetable juices (especially green juices) and eating extra vegetables at your meals, preferably raw, if you tolerate raw foods well

The process of treating CRC doesn't necessarily yield linear results. The recovery process involves a complex spiral of steps - killing off yeast, clearing the by-products, strengthening the body, killing off more yeast, clearing the by-products, and so on. You can trust, however, that no matter what is happening, your body never stops working hard to cleanse, repair, and balance itself. But the improvement of our body functions doesn't follow an exact schedule and our organs are not always consistently successful in meeting the challenges that face them.

The organic nature of the healing process and the number of factors that can influence our healing ability can indeed make it difficult to determine the effectiveness of some of our efforts. The use of a detailed health diary and diet diary can help tremendously with the identification of patterns and responses.

Filling out the WholeApproach Questionnaire on a weekly basis is a wonderful method that you can use to track your progress as it will help you to distill all the improvements or setbacks of the last week. You can then look at your results in light of the specific dietary and supplement strategies you employed over the week. Did your actions and efforts lead to symptoms improvement, worsening of symptoms, or worsening of die-off symptoms?

In general, regardless of the tracking strategy you use, the more methodical your observations, the more likely you will be successful in extracting some certainties about the direction in which your health is moving. That said, be aware that you can make yourself feel nuts if you try too hard to make sense out of every phenomenon that occurs during treatment. Sometimes it�s important to just accept what is happening without trying to understand it. The reduced pressure on you that comes from a relaxed, positive attitude may just facilitate some healing in itself.

Trying to elicit support from open-minded and supportive friends or family members can also be tremendously helpful for lifting emotional pressure and gaining objectivity about your healing process. If you do not have helpful support, be sure to visit your friends at the WholeApproach.com Forums regularly, as the support provided there will be crucial for your coping abilities until you�re feeling better.

In the case of severe CRC, extreme sensitivity and immune weakness is common. In these cases it is crucial to remain aware of how your body is coping and be alert to conditions that may require immediate medical attention. Only you know deep down what�s going on in your body. However, your natural health practitioners and the WholeApproach moderators are here to help you tune into what your body needs are right now. If you are really confused and you are doing this on your own (with just our help), you may need to find a practitioner you trust to help you with your assessment of your situation.

To Sum Up
Dealing with yeast die-off can be challenging and complex. To stay on track throughout your healing process, remember the following key points:
Once you have experienced die-off symptoms, manage your diet and anti-fungal product dosages in such a way that the symptoms stay manageable. Remember, it�s important not to overwhelm your eliminative organs with toxins from dying yeast.
Die-off reactions can cause you to doubt your progress, and may also be confused with other health challenges. To improve your decision-making and ability to discern what is happening in your body, keep records of your dietary and supplement intake, other factors supporting or stressing you, and your responses to these variables.
If you experience a severe die-off symptom crisis, stop using anti-fungal agents, increase your water and vegetable intake and use Neutral Vitamin C Plus and a gentle herbal detoxification tea.
When you implement these strategies in combination with the WholeApproach Candida treatment protocol, you�ll experience renewed health and vigor in the shortest possible time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:36 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:46 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:34 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:19 am 

Hi Happy Lemon,
Your recipe sounds wonderful. But those of us with candida can't eat any dairy products at all. Took me awhile to figure out that one. I have been on the Dyflucan for one week now. It is not an antibiotic, it is like a poison of sorts that kills the yeast. I can tell it is working. I was getting very worried because the yeast was in my nose for about 3 months. Then it started attacking the bones in my face and when it gets this advanced, it soon attacks the bones in the skull, and then it gets in the lining of your brain, and you get a nasty case of meningitus and then death. So... I was very close to dying from this. My jaw bone had shooting pains and they are completely gone now. Sinus cavities feel clear of the yeast infection but are still draining the candida die off out of my body out my nose. I have not been fasting during this time. I have been eating mostly mono meals of raw foods. The raw vegetables help to carry the die off out of your body. The Dyflucan makes your insides real dry, my eyes burn from it, and my inner ears feel so dry and irritated... the whole system kind of gets burned from the poison. I am going to need to do a major liver flush after the medication ends in another week. I am going to finally start on the green juice fast today. To help flush the die off out of me and to assist my liver. I finally have a couple of wheatgrass trays ready for juicing and this should be a big help. I still havn't gotten my ozone colonics. I will wait until I have been fasting for a couple of days and start on them. I am already getting use to the sugar free, dairy free, life style. Coffee free. I am over it. The first week I wanted to eat a candy bar so badly I could have killed someone. Now I can just laugh. I don't crave sugar or anything that feeds the yeast at all. Funny how when you get over the initial hump of breaking a bad habit your body doesn't want it or even think of it anymore. I now crave healthy things. I am eating lots of radish sprouts which I will now add to my juice today. I have to get up and make my first big jug of it.

My belongings finally came to Maui and I have been unpacking for the last several days, and hanging out in my gorgeous new home. The sun is finally out after many days of raining. I will definitely swim today.

Shiva

Post subject: MC is the wash cycle, and the SWF is the rinse
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 am 

The SWF

Today I just wanted to talk a little about the salt water flush, as I am sitting here in bed working on my book and already downing my second large Evian bottle of sea salt water. I know alot of you barely drink one quart of the sea salt water with a skimpy 2 teaspoons of sea salt and wonder why you don't get much of a salt water flush.

When I used to do seven day juice fasts for over 15 years, every six months, I always did them with a colemma board. With the board is a five gallon bucket of warm water that is used to irrigate the colon. This is standard. When you get a professional colonic, probably this amount or even more flows through your colon. What Burroughs suggests in our MC phamplet is barely even an enema. One quart is what you use in an enema kit, and it gives you one flush out. This is why today I am up and using a second bottle, because there is so much coming out of me, that I can see that the colon is not clear at all. If you seem to be moving out alot of matter on any particular day of the fast, do not shy away from doing a second or even a third bottle of salt water, I use large Evian type bottles with 4 teaspoons of sea salt. This morning has been quite the show... even had a little accident and now have my sheets soaking in the tub. Oh well... the trials and tribulations of a fasting soul. Don't be afraid to wash out your intestines folks while on MC. GO FOR IT. The fast is like the wash cycle, and the SWF is the rinse cycle. You want it fresh and clean? Then rinse with alot of water.

Post subject: Fasting is the art of transforming
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:19 am 

Fasting for ten days can be quite difficult for some. Being human in itself, is a complicated affair. We all have such challenges and really need to evolve. We all come to the cleanse with what is unsatisfactory and why. Do not be disheartened, MC will teach you the ART of transforming your unsatisfactoriness into your awakening. Your fasting practice can be the key, that bridges idea and embodiment; it helps make the way for you to wake up, real.

When we fast we are tapping into our bodies natural health. We coax balance back into the body so that we can flourish. The fasting practice is like digging a well. We keep digging deeper and deeper, day after day, to touch the deep pools of rejuvenation, that are hidden deep within and waiting to be discovered.

Post subject: What is familiar isn't the best idea usually....
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:17 pm 

I think in life that none of us intentionally chooses pain, we just do what is familiar, which isn’t always the best idea. I think we can all relate with feeling benumbed by sorcery, reduced to total impotence, or overwhelmed by madness. But what actually has us in its grip? We are under our own spell. Our own predictable chain reactions that we find irresistible can be broken by a long term MC.
That old ignorant self that we found oddly comforting: must take the crucial first step. Are you ready to start your fast? You can’t be naive and commit to doing MC. The fast will interrupt the seductiveness of that old complacent self, y.o.u. Take heart, all must go through the anguish of detox to cease being a slave to her own bad habits.

Our fasts are achieved with attentiveness; conscientiousness, heedfulness and carefulness. I feel the most important one being “attentiveness”: paying attention with intelligent awareness to what’s happening. A traditional analogy is walking along the edge of a deep crevasse: we’re attentive and keenly aware of the consequences of carelessness.

Pledge yourself to be free of your affliction.
Stretch your limits to the sky!
You don’t know the measure
Of your own strength—
To speak like this can be clear insanity.
More reason, then, for never drawing back

When fasting: Do whatever it takes to live each moment as attentively and wakefully as possible. SPUR YOURSELF ON!

Each courageous day you stay on your fast, definitely imprints our mind and body, in a positive way. The slightest willingness to interrupt our old habits predisposes us to greater bravery, and greater strength. No matter how trapped we feel, just one day of fasting can be of great benefit.

Post subject: Uprooted by the eye of wisdom, never to return
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm 

When you fast you must be willing to go through a bit of hell. The same way fishermen sometimes have to go out on icy waters in the bitter cold, or an athlete has to endure incredible pain to win the prize. We become willing to go through the process for the pay off. What if we could be that willing to do what it takes to nurture our body completely? With this kind of intention, we could achieve the greatest goals from our cleansing efforts.

When soldiers have fought a war they proudly display their wounds: their injuries are like trophies for bravery. We can also expect “wounds” when we interrupt the momentum of our lives and start the fast. In such a worthy endeavor as liberation from our toxic bodies and bad habits, we could take pride in the suffering we go through. Instead of complaining, let’s regard these wounds (our hardships) as trophies.

The fast is my all -consuming passion;
Filled with rancor I will wage my war!

The choice is mine. I can spend my life strengthening my bad habits or I can weaken them. I can continue to be their slave; or, I can fast and let them go. It’s increasingly clear which choice leads to further pain and which one leads to rejuvenation and delight.

Once the ghouls are uprooted by the eye of wisdom, they can never return! Their power evaporates once we see their empty, ephemeral nature.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 pm 

Shiva, you're the gift to us! So much wisdom in your words&thanx a lot for sharing! :)

My MCs viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8618

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 41  Next