[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Crystal's Purifying June Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:09 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Crystal's Purifying June Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:38 am 

I plan to jump start my health into the next dimension and I'm both motivated and excited. I see myself dancing, smiling and enjoying my new energized body during and when I'm done. Eating a really clean diet of greens, vegetables, fruits and nuts during the past 2 years has really changed my life and my relationship to my body. But I recognize it is still important to cleanse periodically and I do better on longer fasts than shorter ones. In preparation for my 30 day master cleanse which I will begin late next week, I've been drinking an ample amount of water, herbal teas, green juices and eating fruit. No herbal teas are not Raw, but neither is the master cleanse because of the maple syrup. I may substitute agave nectar, but I prefer the taste of the syrup. I'm making an exception because I believe in the MC and that's what counts the most. It's good to be back for the duration and I look forward to healing, learning and growing during the next few weeks.

Best wishes with your own cleansing & fasting.

Crystal

Last edited by GoddessCrystal on Thu May 28, 2009 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:59 am 

Good luck to you beautiful Goddess. I'm glad you're still in the fight for your life. Looking forward to reading about your journey. May it be a peaceful one. Take care.

SW: Didn't weigh myself when I started
CW:Don't know yet
GW:155

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:44 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:52 am 

hello goddess cystal :wink: nice to hear from you. you where fasting when I did my 18 day fast. Since then I have had some major difficulties with my eating habits :( . you cleansing journey sounds like a good one. I really like the green and fruit juices after the mc. I wish you all the best

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:32 am 

Post subject: Enjoying my water....getting ready.
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 am 

Post subject: 30 Day Master Cleanse Goals
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:25 am 

Last edited by GoddessCrystal on Sun May 17, 2009 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Check out the Raw food Lifestyle Section when you're done MC
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:03 am 

The Raw Food Lifestyle

I'm somewhat biased with regard to raw foods (greens, vegetables, nuts, seeds & superfoods) as I've been living this lifestyle for the past two years. Prior to this I was a junk food vegan for 20 years and believe me not all vegans & vegetarians are "healthy". There are an equal amount of processed foods in the diet and some former vegans/vegetarians such as myself, rarely or never touched a salad.

It has been a gradual process over the course of years that has brought me to this place. Eliminating things annually. I've already chronicled my journey on here, but a severe accident brought me to the edge of health. To find my way back I discovered first, the MC and then began to spontaneously eat raw foods thereafter. I have never felt better in my life and it is very difficult to explain in many regards to someone who is used to the standard american diet (SAD) and eating meat, but it's worth it. It takes time to transition, but you have to be self-motivated and sincerely interested in taking a huge leap of faith to improve your health.

The benefits are endless and the food is amazing. You change on many levels and this varies for everyone. So yes, I absolutely think that it's imperative to at least increase your greens consumption, your fruits consumption and your vegetable consumption. Raw foods are the answer for me personally. It may not work for everyone, but before you knock it I highly recommend researching for yourself and trying it for 2 weeks or longer. You will feel it...believe me.

I have maintained a 50 lb weight loss effortlessly during the past 2 years, enjoying eating food with no restrictions, no calorie counting and no sacrificing. The short list of what I've healed: arthritis, candida, extra fat stores, improved vision, enhanced hearing, clear, glowing skin, amazing sleep, no colds, no illnesses, manage emotions and stress much better. The earth provides everything we need to stay healthy with bountiful, natural, whole foods. It's already been created and it's here for us to enjoy.

Raw chocolate ice cream

Raw chocolate pie

Green smoothies~yum!

Kale/mung bean& alfalfa sprout/tomato salad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 am 

I have spontaneously moved into water fasting and I will continue on this path. Right now my body seems to be doing just fine on water. More than likely I probably won't be posting updates that frequently unless I move into a master cleanse or something significant occurs with my healing process.

At present, I'm feeling really good, relaxed, calm, motivated and able to take some extended time for myself to do this. I do not have too many activities planned the next couple of weeks so it's a perfect time to water fast. We will see how far I go, right now it's working for me and so I'm going with the flow.

I have water fasted before for up to 21 days so I am familiar with the process. It's not something that I was able to do right off the bat. I began with the master cleanse, green juice fasts, liver cleansing etc. I believe eating raw foods and cleansing has made it possible for me to successfully complete water fasts. A water fast will more rapidly put you into detox and can be intense depending on the condition and health of your body. This is why it's not advised to do a water fast unsupervised during your first fast or if you're overly toxic. In this sense, it's very wise to listen to your body and pay attention to it's signals should you feel the call to water fast. I'm definately feeling the call right now, even though I may move into an MC.

Here is some information if you'd like to learn more:

http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyg ... 27.toc.htm

http://www.curezone.com/blogs/fm.asp?i=1040476

http://drbenkim.com/fasting.html

Happy Healing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:05 pm 

Hi Goddess,

So glad to see you here for a cleanse now that I have come back for the same thing!

I hope you are having a wonderful time, water fasting or mcing:)

-Jackie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:14 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm 

wow! Those pics look wonderful
I wish I knew how to make the cake!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:05 pm 

Thanks Jamila!

The chocolate pie recipe is from Cafe Gratitude's* recipe book. The title escapes me write now, but the author is Terces Englehart. It's actually really easy to make and it was delicious! I made the crust extra thick. Basically the crust is comprised of raw almonds, macademia and cashew nuts with agave nectar. I think I also put a little coconut oil in the crust. I changed up the recipe a bit. The pie filling is a mixture of coconut oil, avocado (binding), raw cacao, vanilla bean and a few other ingredients. All you need is a blender, food processor and refrigerator. It took 20 minutes to blend/prepare and 1 hour setting in the fridge. Easy.

*popular gourmet raw food restaurant in the SF Bay Area

edit: you probably have heard of it since you're in Cali. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:10 pm 

The raw chocolate banana ice cream is also easy to make:

3-4 frozen bananas, raw cacao powder to taste

blend and enjoy

really hits the spot when it's hot outside and it's good for you as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:11 pm 

Okay, I'd better stop talking about food now. :shock:

Back to meditating on da water fast. :D