[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting 10 day cleanse today!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting 10 day cleanse today!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:59 am 

I have been doing a partial cleanse the past two days, eating fruits and veggies and the Lemonade Drink throughout. I wasn't mentally ready to do it quite yet, but I drank the smooth move tea last night and officially started the cleanse today.

Just drank the salt water flush about a half hour ago, and I know I will be busy dealing with that soon.

I will document my progress every day as I need something to keep me grounded and focused. This is a very important step in my life. For this past year or two I have been feeling very undisciplined. My energy is not as high and my mind not as clear. I start graduate school next week and I want to be in top shape mentally and physically.

I welcome anyone who wants to join the journey with me. Moral support is key when times get tough. I have a lot of time on my hands this week and not enough distractions. So it is all about determination and focus. :)

Post subject: Day 1
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 am 

Day #1
SWF: yes
SM Tea:
Lemonades:
Starting weight: 140.6
Today's weight: 140.6
Goal weight: 118
Pounds lost: 0
Pounds to go:
Exercise: 30 minute hike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 am 

Hey Inspired, god luck with your cleanse. I just started my first one today, I'm pretty excited. Keep posting your journal, can't wait to see how you progress!

Post subject: We have started something together friend!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 am 

Hi Inspired! I have also started my cleanse today too and my sister will hopefully be starting tomorrow... I feel very motivated but alil nerves for some odd reason... I'm hopeful though and i know we all can do this... Be strong Inspired11!!!

Janshope :wink:

Post subject: Day #2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 am 

Day #2
SM Tea: Last Night
Lemonades Yesterday: 6
Today's weight: 137.8
Pounds lost: 2.8
Pounds to go: 19.8

I feel good about losing almost three pounds! This is before SWF, so it will be interesting to see if the salt makes it go up or down initially. In general, salt is an issue for me. I love it and eat way too much of it. I'm sure it accounts for much of my weight a lot of the time.

Did not sleep well at all last night. I wanted to take something or eat something in the middle of the night to knock me out, but didn't do it. I have been using wine to relax me at night for years and this cleanse is making me come face to face with this habit. I imagine that I will suffer a little before that is out of my system. I notice that I have been able to drink more than a couple glasses without a problem lately....so want to nip that in the bud. I quit smoking a year ago, was a social smoker and one that smoked more when times were intense. So, I'm proud of being able to leave that behind permanently. I don't even think about it....except for the weight that I gained. Once this is gone and the toxins are out, I will be very happy!

I have become very aware of how I rely on food and wine when I'm bored or if facing an emotion or situation that I don't feel comfortable with. It's amazing how we medicate ourselves, whether it is healthy food or not. I always eat healthy except for some off days, but I eat too much. I don't eat meat, but can eat my fair share of cheese for sure. I can sit and eat a bowl of popcorn and be happy, but I know it has too much salt and olive oil on it. There are just little things that need to change.

Hi Janshope and Kndred!!!! I'm glad we are doing this together. It really helps to have moral support. Sometimes I just sit here and read every post I can find. It is an interesting human need to need to know we are not alone. And it is phenomenal how much we help each other when we do come together for support. Let's be strong together and get healthy!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am 

Sometimes I just sit and read every post I can find too! I have a lot of downtown at work, and it is encouraging to read thru. Good luck on your goals. I have the same starting weight, but no scale so I'm not sure where I'm at (day 3) Really hope I can keep most of it off too, I plan to continue a healthy exercise regime (I'm very busy so it isn't as intense or long as I'd like) and continue eating healthy. My problem is late night snacking, I think. I don't do it a lot, but it is a bad habit.

Post subject: day 2
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:17 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 am 

Good luck!!

Post subject: Good Luck!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:41 am 

Post subject: Day #3
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:47 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 am 

Post subject: you can do it!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:08 pm 

Post subject: Day #4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:59 am 

Day #4
SM Tea: Last Night
Lemonades Yesterday: 7
Today's weight: 135.2
Pounds lost: 5.4
Pounds to go: 17.2

Down 1.8 pounds today. I feel much better after a fairly good night's sleep. I also feel more inspired and optimistic. Yesterday I kept thinking about how much I want to be rid of unhealthy eating patterns that hold me back. I can sense already my ease at letting go of the fear of being unable to change. There is no reason that any of us cannot be our very best.

Post subject: SWF
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:32 pm 

I did the SWF this morning and nothing happened. How is that possible? Does that mean I absorbed all that salt?!!! That seems very wrong. Should I do it again?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 pm 

inspired11: Just catching up with your blog from scratch!

Good for you for easing into it - not sure if I could have the mental stamina to
manage that, rather just go cold turkey haha. But wonderful for you!

Just like most of us, we like to keep ourselves focused/grounded through the forums or
a form of blogging, again, good onto you dear!

haha, cats, gotta love em. can't live with or without them!

In regards to your SWF question on your last post I can not answer that properly...
However, my body doesn't seem to like to let go of the salt water, unless I put a huge
heapin' amount of it into hot water... then MAYBE. I haven't swf'd all week - and just
did it again today =) I would wait and try again tomorrow, I found this being my first cleanse
sometimes my body reacted right away to SWF and sometimes not at all. I also found that
some days I would lose .5 and then the next 1.5 - with the same amount of physical activity
and drinking of the mix! I am starting to speculate the body goes through waves of purging
while on the cleanse...

Let me know how that goes and congrats on all the days soo far! does that make it 8 days today?!