[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Jess's Journey Day 13!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:38 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Jess's Journey Day 13!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:01 am 

Hi everyone! I'm Jess and thought I'd start my own journal to keep me motivated and to explain to anyone thinking about going on the MC or who has started the MC on what I'm noticing and experiencing day by day.

I hope this also keeps me motivated!

I'm on day 6.

Day 1 was Monday and I was planning to start Tuesday so woke up and had a black coffee then thought 'bugger it' and decided to start that day instead - I was feeling calm and relaxed and above all ready - so I thought what the hell - so I started on the mix and did the lax tea. Felt hungry by evening but was ok. Actually I had a big dizzy spell in the eve and felt like I was going to faint (I have been known to faint) so I had a couple of spoonfulls of the maple syrup to bring me round.... I had to have something my bloodsugar dropped quickly and suddenly (maybe the coffee?) and I was sweating and blacking out... anyway that brought me round and not to be disheartened I continued on.
Overall I liked the mix drink and the tea was ok too.

Day 2 - Tuesday was harder with the old missing food and my tongue went green. The SWM wasn't too bad and did make me go an hr 20 later. I let the rumblings build up over that time if you know what I mean javascript:emoticon(':D')

The last of the solids inside me came out easily. No other BMs that day - just watery lemon pulp really.
Had a headache that night - a toxic headache - a good sign I think - all up not too bad. Even went to dinner at friends with my b-friend and coped fine. They sipped beer - I sipped mix - the spiciness of the mix kinda helps to make it like a cocktail!

Day 3 - Spoke to my boyfriend about heading to a sauna as a type of detox and cleanse motivator and he was keen. He's been very supportive actually and to my surprise has been really interested in the MC... - he' s been reading the forums and wanting to know how I am all the time...
he's thinking about doing it next week but with the amount he eats I don't know how he is going to cope!!! You see he is 6 foot tall, very slim and eats like a horse with the metabolism of a kelpie!!!
His morning tea is bigger than my lunch and he is starving every 2 hours and fufills that need promptly.... He thinks he will need to be a millionaire to afford the amount of mix he is going to need!

We're in Amsterdam at the moment - Ernesto (the boyfriend) is dutch and from here and I am from a city called Perth in Western Australia where we met. At 30 I decided to pack up my life and head to Europe. I left on the 19th of June and we travelled separately - I through Italy and France. We met up in Paris and drove through Normandie and Holland before training to the UK. I have a sister in London and he has a brother in Brighton.

We lived in Brighton for 2 months before bussing to Amsterdam to pick up the boxes of stuff we shipped here from Australia. The plan is to drive to Barcelona and live and work there. I know - what a dream! We have bought a cheap Berlingo to carry everything we have and our sweet selves on the journey.

But then...we found out once we got here to Amsterdam, that along with an Australian license you need an International license from the RAC in Australia to drive in Spain or you go to jail!!!!

So we have sent off for one and are waiting through the prehistoric inconveniences of snail mail..... 2 weeks and our mail still hasn't arrived in OZ!!!

Anyway as the serendipity of all this turns out - I - usually the busiest person I know - has no choice but to take time out in Amsterdam and think about my life, everyone I know, how everyone is going and where I am going.....the perfect time for a cleanse and healthy restart for my life...

I used to be full of stress, an exercise addict and quite slim... then when work got very busy I'd always have wine or bubbles after work to relax...
... then wine or bubbles on the weekends too - the ol work hard... play hard...
Then the adventure around Italy and France consisted of LOTS of wine and food but also lots of walking so not really any weight gain.... but I feel tired.

I think everyone can relate to that constantly tired feeling - lack of vitality - that is the feeling I want to get back - I used to get vitality from excessive exercising but I think there needs to be a healthier balance - I also want to prevent any illness that may be building up in my body from years of stress, smoking and alcohol... I also had a lovely wardrobe I used to fit that I want to fit back into again and I want to have children in a few years and want to be in tip top shape to give the little bub the best starting chance.

I know you would all like to hear about the weightloss and I will get some scales soon so I can document that and post it daily.

So anyway back to Day 3 Bit of a life history - but hey it is a journal and it's nice to hear everyone's reasons for undertaking the MC - I know I like to read em... So Day 3 we walked around Amsterdam city all day - following a book on Amsterdam historical walks - it's been good for me to get out and do healthy things - I'm not strong enough to exercise yet so walking has been good. Felt a little fragile overall on those first few days. The smells of amsterdam city restaurants was amazing - my overall sense of smell at the mo is incredible - but I can enjoy the food smells for what they are now - separate to the taste and eating if you know what I mean...

At 6pm Ernesto takes me to this sauna he went to 10 years ago - and right now I think I should let you all know that in Amsterdam a sauna means NAKEDNESS!!!

The building was beautiful - the most gorgeous example of Art Deco interior I have ever seen!! The stained glass windows, the ceilings aaahhh it was magical and transporting and then to make it even more surreal my first glimpse of naked men walking around greeted me....

"Would you like to rent a towel and bathrobe?"

"Yes please!!!!"

So hesitantly at first I half covered up in the various saunas, steam rooms, footbaths and showers.... but you know what after 2 hours of naked boobs, dicks, bums, wrinkly chests, sagging bums, taught bums, skinny legs... who cares! and I too was naked.... weird having polite conversation in the sauna when you're all naked... and dimly lit in red moody glows but hey! always up for new experiences - there are no public nude spas in Australia! Not much openmindedness interesting diversity generally.. hence one of the many reasons behing the European exploration...

The sweating was really motivating - getting all those toxins out and knowing I was helping ease the headaches and symptoms...

No green tongue that day actually... but the headache was slightly still there always...

I ended up indulging in one of their massages there - a nude massage - no wonder it took me awhile to relax and by a man too- the headache came on really strong during the massage and stayed all night.

So Ernesto and I left the Sauna - I with a very strong headache and the wise words of my massuese playing in my head "You are very tight in your legs, shoulder and jaw...until you relax your body you are holding onto the toxins in these areas." I guess we all need to learn to relax more to let go of these toxins making us sick.

Day 4 More just water in the BMs and Amsterdam errands - ahh what is wrong that I can't actually remember what happened that day?
:shock: :oops: :oops: :shock: :( :D

Last edited by jessicabree on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:10 am 

Day 5 We had to go out ealy to buy a divider thing for the car (you know the thing that separates you in the cockpit from the boxes of crap you have in the van bit at the back of a Berlingo?)
We had to go to a place an hour and half away from Amsterdam... so no time to pack mix or take the SWF this morning... thought I would be ok - 3 hours away max - I 'd just take water with a bit of peppermint tea in it - I think I should be drinking more water any way!
:D :D :D :D

I also wanted to see if I was getting the full effects of the SWM and not absorbing it like some people think they are - I wanted to make sure the BMs werent just from the lax tea the night before... I thought I would do the SWM when I got home so I could isolate the results more.

So I drank 3 litres of water on the day's journey and at each toilet stop the BM were just water and bits of lemon debris - I think I could be wrong???

I hope some deep dark stuff comes out soon - I really hope to see some progress there.

The green tongue is back with a vengeence and my usually smooth skin is bumpy.

We didn't get home till 6pm due to last minute shop needs etc... I was so weak and still had to do SWF when I got home.
Did the flush and I can clearly say that it works for me though still just liquid and corn flakes like action exiting...

Had 3 glasss of the mix - I'm trying to have fresh mix as often as poss as I know alot of the enzymes die after 10 mins.

Felt great and proud I'd drunk so much water and stuck with it.

But then about an hour and a hald later I got that fainting feeling again really bad. Cold sweats - nearly blacking out - so I had to sit against the wall and have spoonfull after spoonfull of maple syrup to bring me round.... bugger - make sure you drink the mix regularly everyone - I think I shocked my system a bit today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:18 am 

Day 6

Woke up feeling good, still with green tongue and bumpy face but only slight headache.

Have just done the SW and waiting for action.

I'm going to exercise today... I am losing weight especially on my face, legs and tummy but feel like I'm losing tone too - this is also probably because I have done minimum exercise for a looong time... It's also sunny but still freezing on this Amsterdam day so a jog outside will be nice but not till after the BMs!!!!

Some tips:

I drink my lax tea from a teapot so I get 4 glasses or so it's more diluted and really relaxing and warm at night....

I also have peppermint tea to relax at night - very week _ make 2 pots from one teabag so get 8 cups - a warm and relaxing way to drink more water.
I also add a bit of peppermnt tea water to my waterbottles to make the water taste a bit better.

The tea is 100 percent organic peppermint - so no additives of caffeine - I assume this is ok?? Does anyone know if this is bad for the MC..?

I also want to get a straw for the mix - my teeth feel a lttle sensitive from the lemons and I've read that the lemon can eat at your enamel - another reason to chase a glass of mix with a glass of water.

Would love to hear any feedback or partner up with anyone else who started around the same day as me. Good luck everyone! Heres to a healthier life!!!

spam :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:55 am 

Day 6

EEEkk a birthday dinner party for one of Ernesto's friends tonight...wish me luck...

Can't wait to cook again... sat at the breakfast fry up brekkie with my mix - it's getting boring but my headspace is focussed so I'm ok.

Not sure if I'll do 10 days or longer... I wan't the deep healing that supposedly happens round the 20 day mark so will try and hang in there... This is the once in a lifetime opportunity to restart and I've done 5 days so far so don't want to undo that damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 am 

Day 6

While I remember I had leg cramps yesterday that are gone today, lots of tingling behind my right knee. All gone today.

Also, is the Stanley Burroghs book the same one available as a free download - the 30 page one that comes up straight away under google search?

Thanks in advance guys.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:13 pm 

Day 6

Well I survived the dinner party of curries and rice, ptatoes, salads, icecream, birthday cake and wine.

I decided to take my electric squeazer, measuring spoons, pepper, syrup and lemons with me so I could enjoy the mix fresh at dinner but forgot my lemons!!! Lucky the lady of the house had a rather lge one hanging about. Not sure if it was organic but I made do.

Then I got home and realised I left my cayenne pepper and chopping board there! Am I losing my mind?? :shock: :oops: :shock:

Anyway I'm going well - no interesting BMs still, but not hungry and no headaches or body aches today. All good bring on Day 7! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:05 pm 

I am not a Kelpie!!!!
I can do it - I am counting down the days till I join you in the toxin cleanse... The first day I will probably drink 4 ltr of Maple syrup... days 2-14 i will just lie in bed motionless w/o energy.... ;-)

I'll pick up the cutting board and cayenne for you in the morning darling..

Ernesto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 am 

Day 7

Still here!

I thought I should mention that I have had vivid dreams dreams everynight whilst on the MC.

My skin as of yesterday is blotchy red and has lots of red spots.

I have a metallic taste in my mouth.

No body aches today but woke up with a slight headache.

I generally have been feeling quite flat whilst on the MC - that could be from lack of exercise - I will deff try to start some today.

...and we are having a dinner party here tonight... another challenge.... wish me luck.

Happy cleansing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:23 am 

Also thought I'd add that there were some bigger pieces in the watery BMs. Breakthrough! Inspiring to see some deep dark matter finally emerging from the deep dark within.

Today has been the easiest so far!

Apart from the intense cold here in Amsterdam - and no warmth from inside me to ease the chill - I actually feel quite energetic.

My face is alot tighter, the bowels are squelching away consistently and I feel like I'm finally doing some good cleaning - not to mention noticing some real weightloss.

I've been thinking alot about how I will eat when this is over.. and I've been thinking about all the unnecessary things that I burden my body with... the coffee I didn't really want... the bite of this or that out of politeness... the things you eat that don't taste that great... the big breakfast after a big dinner... I've startest to realise that my body doesn't need much to function well...

I think I'm going to allow more cleansing time each evening my having a juice breakfast from now on.. followed by a massive raw lunch of vegetables and nuts and learn how to make some raw crutons and salad dressings out of seeds, nuts, avocados, ginger and similar really tasty things... dinner I think I will leave more open - but vegetable based.

I think dinner I will allow to be the meal that may have some lean meats or cheese at times as it will have the most digestion times afterwards.

OK now to try some exercise!javascript:emoticon(':shock:')

Happy cleansing!
:D :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:38 am 

Ok survived the dinner and still on my plan! having the ol lax tee and chilling out with a movie... nearly done 1 week yippeeeee!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

still have achy hips, legs and my face is really rough all over.... if I can make 7 days I can make 10!!

Hardly have a headache today too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:26 pm 

we are going to have to buy a lot of lemons, syrup and cayenne tomorrow, now that your Kelpie is joining you in the run... ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 am 

Day 8

Woke up feel great!!!

Have done 1 week YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I week of no food amazing!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some action in the BM this morning too!!!

So finally got some accurate scales so I can report weight loss too.

Height: 155cm 5'1
Weight: 61.4kgs 135.36 pounds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:54 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:56 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:48 am