[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 11 Day Experiment - is over

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:21 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 11 Day Experiment - is over
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 pm 

Yes yes.. this is Day -1... I am starting tomorrow.. so I had the BIGGEST MEAL today... muhahahahaha... (i know this will work against me.. but oh well)

It's called "The Experiment" because I am 1m80 (5'11") and 67.4kg (148.5lbs)
My friends are laughing at me for even trying and nicked named me "Da Masta Cleanse" already... haven't even started yet.... I am underweight (although my BMI is 22 so should be fine) ... my girlfriend (just finished Day 6) thinks I will finish all her maple syrup by 4PM tomorrow afternoon (about 2.5 liters) so doesn't want me to start yet..

anyway.. I am not listening to anyone... cleansing out my 20's ... lived a crazy life of alcohol, drugs and cigarettes... new body for my 30's

I want to make it at least to half a day.... Seriously... after that I will check if I can do a full day.... that's when I will decide if I can join you 5, 10, 14, 20, 30, 40 or 50 dayers....

ps. if I don't post for a day, please put food in my mouth... ;-)

let's go

Last edited by iamnotcarl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:28 pm 

still day -1 and all I can say is.. I FEEL GREAT ON THIS CLEANSE!!!!...

hahaha.. just wanted to be able to write that at least once... I am going to be soooooooooo hungry tomorrow... wish me luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:42 am 

:-P bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.. SWF
i am half way through... another pint to go... doesn't quite taste like salty chips or a martini, does it.... (imagine imagine imagine... mind set mind set)

oh yeah... lost a liter of sweat last night, because I was 66.1 kgs (145.7lbs) when I woke up...

well.. after drinking the SWF.. 67.3 kg (148.3 lbs) - all is normal
now let's see how I go in the next 4 hours...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:21 am 

made it through the first half day... might try the rest of the day....
haven't been to the toilet yet though... even with SWF.
my girlfriend has been 6 times already.... i bet it will come

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:24 am 

starting to get headaches... remember to drink water Ernesto!!!!!

and damn... we're watching movies here, and every time someone eats a handful of nuts or talks about bacon and eggs toasties ----- GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....
cayenne pepper is my friend

ok I believe it...
;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:28 am 

you have other friends darling...

lemons
maple syrup
saltwater flush
poo tea

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:59 am 

Good going Ernesto!

I will start with the lax tea tonight and hope I make through Day 1. Good luck for tomm. Keep us posted on how you handle the day.

Post subject: Day 2
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:15 pm 

Day 2

this salt water flush is NOT my friend...
just not my favorite morning flavour i guess... maybe i should have gone to the beach more for early morning swims, in the past

I am 65.7 kg today... 144.8lbs... should not drop a lot more i hope
last night's headache is gone... for now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:36 am 

Day 3

okay.. well about day 2 - yesterday... do not try to get stuff done at the post office or council services on day 2
maybe it was that i was a little touchy... and the fact that people at the post office and the council don't actually to any work... that resulted in me being removed from the post office by security after i refused to leave the counter... i sent a registered letter overseas.. and no one can tell me after two weeks where it is... hahaha.. i tought, i tried on the internet tracking system, i phoned the info number.. now i am going to the post office where i sent it, and stand there until they help me...

actually the security officer was much friendlier than the clerk...

okay back to the cleanse... i have no BMs... did a little poo before my SWF yesterday... but nothing after.. fair enough could not even finish half the SWF yesterday.. my girlfriend always makes it with a bit of boiled water.. she finds it easier to drink lukewarm. i don't. haha

so with all the SWF trouble yesterday, i started today with lax tea, and then made the SWF mix just cold... half way there.. so far so good..
hope it's not bad having some tea first?

survived the rest of the day quite well...

for dinner i had the maple syrup and lemon and pepper as a tea.. added boiled water.. don't know if that's supposed to do anything bad to the ingredients. but i just felt like it... and for desert i had a shot of maple syrup with a shot of lemon - in a liqueur glass... quite a sophisticated drink ;-) and flushed it away with a glass of water afterwards.,. for the dilution in my stomach

hope today is going to be a good day... i feel my kidneys .. need to drink more water i suppose

ciao everyone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:27 am 

You're doing great!!!!!!!!!! 8) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 am 

more day 3

well apart from me sharting my pants (hahahaha) all went very well today.. bought some more lemons (shop didn't have any limes - need to find another organic shop) one of the guys at the shop was very helpful, we asked some questions, and with the whole english to dutch translation he was a bit confused, checked some stuff on google (in his shop :-) and then came back with some answers.. very chatty bloke

my muscles were very tense.. and my kidneys hurt.. so I did some yoga and feel so much better... really anyone with muscle cramps right now - stop reading and do some yoga... there must be youtubes out there if you don't know how

i am going to leave this forum for the rest of the night.. electronic shutdown - well not really - gonna watch a DVD hahaha... peter sellers

catch ya tomorrow
Ernesto

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:50 pm 

Day 4

I am handling this cleanse pretty well so far I have to say. Fair enough, not working at the moment... (it's in fashion not to work this year I heard) Did some yoga, went into town for another unsuccessful attempt to deal with government services. Went for a drink with my mates and a game of pool. Had still water with non-organic lemons (oooooooooooooohwww cheating on the cleanse!!!!). Quite weird standing in a bar, just drinking still water.
Watched another episode of Mad Men with my girlfriend... off to bed. Ching ching, one more day in the pocket.

How was your day?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 am 

Day 5

anyone have anything special? my day is just normal...just getting a bit bored of this juice

was only 64.9 kg this morning AFTER my SFW .. so 63.9kg (140.6lbs)
another 3 kg and I really need to stop doing this... don't want BMI to drop below 19.... any tips? (apart from eating 4 hamburgers)

Ernesto

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:13 am 

You can have 3 kilos of mine if you want. 8)