[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Finally Happening for Me - So Happy!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Finally Happening for Me - So Happy!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 am 

Hello Everyone,
I started on Oct. 19. I am planning on doing 40 days. Below is where I stared to jounal my goal. Please feel free to support and I will do the same.

Hi Everyone,
I am back!! This is my second day. I am so excited that I actually have made it to day 2. I was not being successful in the past attempts this year, but so can do this now. I pray that this enthusiasm last thru out my cleanse. I projected the cleanse to last 40 days.I know it may get rough because I have not made to day 10, but I am going to try my best to make it!

I am not only purging the toxins, but also some negative energy and day to day to stress.These economic turns have brought about much stress and unwanted pounds. Sometimes life seems as though it was passing me by. There was no life in me until I had a talk with God and asked him to help me thru these trying times. I asked God to not only to help me, but help others who are also in a situation worst than me.I am going to only surround myself with people who are doing wonderful uplifting and amazing things in their lives and for others.I am going to open myself to volunteering with some organizations and professional groups to get exposed to new ideas and adventures.Now,I have a great circle of true friends.My girls (single and married) often talk about great concerns and the latest news.I want everyone to be happy and stable. Don't forget who you are in the process of putting your priorities together.I can not help others if I can not help myself.

My plan is to follow the cleansing and coming off the cleanse properly. I will then do salads(vinaigrette, olive oil, or very lite dressing) and fruits for about a week for 5 small meals a day. Then I will introduce fiber into my meals whether it is a snack or part of meal.
Stats
4ft 11- 5ft
WlastFri, Oct.16 - 166
SW: 168 TOM Oct.19 Bloated and tummy cramps
CW: 167
GW: 128
Wishing you the best!

Hello All,
Last nite I felt weird. My body had a little aching which I read was possible from the toxins stirring in my body.I can see the tummy going down.I had alot of energy. I just wanted to run yesterday, but did not due to arriving home in the evening. There are no hunger pangs.I am in aw how I got this far w/o quitting.I know it it must be my faith. My talks with the Lord and closing my mouth to hear him have helped. I am not claiming to be a saint, cause I know He is helping me with my issues.I thank the Lord greatly.I don't feel stressed. I feel a little peace within. I pray that continues.

DAY 3

4ft 11- 5ft
WlastFri, Oct.16 - 166
CW: 163.5
Wishing you the best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:11 pm 

40 days..... :shock:

I wish you much success on your journey. I have a kind of psychological block from doing 40 days.. its simply that since I have a hard time comprehending it.. my mind tells me I cant do it. Perhaps I will get over that one day and go for the big 4-O. This is after all my first cleanse ( day 16 )
and I am feeling great. I think I am gonna call it quits on day 22.

Peace
Rich

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:49 am 

Hi All,
My last class was last nite was great I had to get up and read I, Too by Langston Hughes. I gave them a per formance with the deep voice of a man. The class and professor loved it. I then had to disect and give the writer's sugesstion or meaning. I thought I was going to be a mess , but I just got up and did it with confidence. We also had our final exam. Dr. Evans is a great communicator and teacher. I learned so much. I am glad it is over. I was going to graduate this december, but did not have funds for cap and gown. That's okay! I can wait and walk in May with my Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management. YEAHHHHHH! I went home and slpt like an Angel. This morning my scaled showed to different weights. I thought this was weird. The 1st was 161.5. The 2nd was 162.5. I stood again and it said 162.5. Ok I take it that it is 162.5. That's great keep on melting down the fat. I am feeling good.

Hi Prettymama- You will make those 24 days! Please keep cking in w/me. I would love hear how you r doing . It took me a long time getting to this point, but I was fed up with a sluggish body and having no energy. I also pray for strenght because I can not do this by my own will. Thank you so much for you support.

Hi Rich3077 - Yes 40 Days!. I am sure there will be times when I feel as though I can not endure anymore, but I must press on. You are doing so well too.16 days accomplished is fabulous for your mind and body! I can't wait to get there. You are alsmost done. Thank you so much for your encouragement!

Day4
Stats 4ft 11- 5ft
WlastFri, Oct.16 - 166
CW: 162.5

Wishing you the best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 am 

You guys will not believe the good smelling foods my coworkers are eating. I am just taking in the aroma and drinking my drink. I see myself 30 to 40 lbs lighter by November 30th. It does seem so far away, but I am so ready. I am so looking forward to being more renewed mentally , spiritually, and physically.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:04 am 

Okay I am still amazed @ how this going so far. I have no hunger pangs , no desire for food. I did not get to drink but 2 of my LMCs yesterday.I also had very little water. :oops: I was very busy @ work and arrived home to to an issue. I weighed this morn to 161.5. I am fine with this because there is fat leaving my body. The gross stuff is going with it.

I arrived @ work to find they are buying lunch for us today. Wow! I will just get my serving and give it to my daughter later.Now how about that sabatoge you old devil!I am not refering to my management, but the old devil who demised his scheme to make me give in to him and not complete this cleanse successfully.

Stats 4ft 11- 5ft
WlastFri, Oct.16 - 166
CW: 161.5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 am 

I forgot to say this is DAY 5 for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:37 am 

I am so looking forward to the 140's til I reach my goal. It was hard today. They had lunch in the office. I tortured myself by going down and looking at it. There were a variety of healthy plus killer food. I tasted the greek salad,hummus and small pita, but soon crammed it into a napkin. I almost ate it. I felt awful, but I am not quitting. I refuse! I should do very well over the weekend.I should be fine for now on. I knew I should not have went into the office kitchen. That old slew foot thinks he won, but he did'nt!
Hope all have a great weekend!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:44 am 

6 Day

Oh this week was fine until Sunday. I woke up and weighed in @ 160 and Saturday was the same weight. I cleaned house and straightened up, but did not finish. Then sat down and my mind went to wandering and you know what that meant. I watched a little television and then went eating out nowhere. 1st it was manwhich on wheat bun a few doritos, salad, grapes and pops cereal. Yeah! I crashed and burned.For those who will respond with the no!no!- please don't I have already failed and feel awful. I will pick myself up by starting all over agan. That is a one day extention. I was on my seventh day. :oops: Now I am on my sitxth day again. I hope it is poop weight.

Stats 4ft 11- 5ft
WlastFri, Oct.16 - 166
CW: 160 on Sunday morn - ate o/n took seinna pill Monday morn 162

Wishing you the best!

Wishing you the best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 am 

This is actually the seventh day. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:11 am 

Wow got alittle side tracked with things going on. I will not stand on the scale. I seem to be sabotaging myself by standing on it everday. the weight loss eems to be slowing already.My breath taste horrible. I going to continue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 am 

Good morning Everyone, It is good to hear from those of you who are going to reach that goal. It will take us some time and discipline, but we will get there.
This is day one for me. The scale read 164 on this past Sunday. Now it seems like my old habit failed me. After taking my seinna pill last night
(can't seem to get the tea down)I am now relieved of the heavy feeling I had in my tummy area.I no what not put in my mouth now after the cleanse. The scale read 166. Well I am glad it is not @ 168-169 ( what I started out with on cleanse a week ago) I started craving food on my way to work. I don't know why. It seems while I am on the cleanse, my job has purchased us food or my coworker will ask what are you having for lunch. I have failed because she would mention something that sound so good. I am determined to ignore her and drink my mix.
Wishing you all the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:05 am 

Reading your story...reminds me alot of myself! I am short also (5 ft), and I started my very first cleanse at around 161...and currently I am about 146. It took me a few times to get the hang of it, but it worked. We all have slip ups so dont beat urself up too much if you make a mistake. You can do it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:49 am 

Divanels - Wow! You and I are do have similar paths. I do not know how I could get to 160 - 7th day and just lost focus. I am back on track , but will not weigh everyday. I was on you tube and saw inspiration in iamcamicoco. Her 10 day shows before and after.Thank you for encouraging me commit and do it. wishing you the best. I will check back in later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 am 

I am @ a point of my life (36years old) that I seeing things quite different. I am examining all my relationships with the people around me. One of those realtionships comes to mind because it is still fresh...I would ask myself why am I still single when I have so much to offer someone who is willing to committ. I had been having this relationship with a man I thought cared for me. We would often finish eachothers sentence and be there for one another. It started to be where I was doing more in the relationship. It was not balanced. Then one day (July 1st) I here from him like normal then the next day and there after I don't here from him. Now, I am not the clingy one nor controlling or passive.At first ,The tears streamed for weeks in the car,restroom, anywhere I was alone. I felt like I had lost my best friend. I tried to show and do so much for RJ that I got lost in it all.
Why would someone you love just leave and not say what was on there mind?I wanted to call him a coward and names, but that is not who I am. I am now thinking it was his lost.
So this leads up to now. One day last week I took a look @ my home. It was cluttered with piles of to do things. Nothing nasty but, just things out of place or need to be trashed Things that have been neglected like me. So I decided to clear some of it away. Maybe someone or any one visiting me did not see me as orgainized. Sometimes I did not know if I was coming or going. Now, I would not want to be with someone who is all over the place with not being focused or organized. So I just examined myself. It is time for me to get some discipline back into my life. I use to be so neat . If I were to tell you to go to the top shelf in the closet and get the cobalt blue sweater. You would have in your hand. My life has been a little chaotic and I did not really notice how it has gotten uncomfortable and ot of hand. Now I am going to do something about it along with losing some extra weight and clearing my mind of things that should not matter cause life is too short. I want to enjoy it as much as I can.I know there are many who want and strive for the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 am 

Whoa whoa whoa!

Gooood morning from canada there buddy!

First and foremost I want to congratulate you on having the guts to take a few steps back and observe your taken - and yet to take - paths. People get soo wrapped up in the moment and their own universe that all they see is the first few steps ahead of them, but not the rest of the trail! As such things CAN spiral 'out of control' or a comfort level is found where it may be unhealthy!

I believe the old addage of 'a messy house (or room or desk) means a just as cluttered mind'. There are variations of this quote but the meaning is the same. As I look around my desk I have to laugh, there is order in my chaos but it's really just a small pile compared to what it used to be :P
The same can be said for yourself if you think the addage may be true for you.

There was a time when my old apartment was a half disaster most of the time, clutter on my desk but sparkly clean on the man's... you can totally see two different worlds. I was drinking pretty often (with coworkers, but still toooo often to be healthy hah) and gained a bunch of weight, bitched and whined about it but never did too much. A lot of things happened over a small period of time, I have done and said things I have regretted but learned to accept - ah.. growing pains of the young 20-somethings... But, why frett over it now? What's the point of worrying or thinking about it if there's nothing I can do? And why worry or get upset if I CAN do something about it (whatever that IT is lol) But now that I've spent more quality time with my brain to accept and sort things out. As such our new condo is usually pretty damn clean and my silly messiness has drastically changed.

But 'nuff about that I wanted to post an example that change can happen and you're not the only one to have been in a dark rutt! It takes guts and insight to look back and examin and DEAL AND ACCEPT with the emotions and situations of the past! Yes, it can hurt, what if this what if that, why did they do this, why didn't I do that, why why why and if if if. Sometimes it is best to not disect the situation and take it for what it is, and sometimes the opposite. You have that decision to make dear ;)

Good for you for setting that goal and striving with determination to do some 'spring cleaning' of your mind, body, heart and soul ;). Life is too short to get stuck on 'things' and 'people'... YOU only have one body, and are just another traveller of life like the rest of us. If I can make a suggestion, but feel free ot not take it haha, I'm just a shmoe reading and writing on some forums afterall! But - if at all possible, learn to quiet the mind, whether it's meditation or spend more time looking within and just you know - love yourself ;) When's the last time you took the time to just - look up at the stars? Or enjoy a nice quiet walk in some scenic route or just for fun head to a book store and pick up a book on a topic you enjoy - why not?

Sometimes I find that people are soo busy with their own little world to even remember to take some time out for themselves and quiiiet the mind a bit - everything has to be for a purpose, why not just 'be'?

The MC for whatever reason I have found through reading all the blogs seems to help people get 'grounded' and in touch with themselves, so congrats on taking the first step! :)
HAH ranting me is ranting sorry - take a look up at the sky when you next have time :)