[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Blessed Fasting Journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:04 am 

Behind your mind there is a door. If you open it, there sits your spirit twiddling her spiritual thumbs.

The fast brings a celestial light to your body. You begin to feel better as you stay the course because the fast creates a highly charged environment which refreshes your body.

The inner you starts off completely blind. You will need light to do the inward traveling the fast requires.

The spirit within you is ancient, probably eternal, it knows far more than you could ever realize. What it knows and remembers is very hard to access, but this fast can help you to open the door....

Do not let the end of this fast read: Mind won- Spirit lost!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:04 pm 

That was beautiful...This forum wouldnt be anything without you =)

Goal Weight: 170
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGabhKm/]

Post subject: Face Inward
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:46 am 

Ah Repunzel, Repunzel... let down your hair! You seem to be adding a great deal to the forum these days yourself dear one. I have been reading your blog and good for you! Keep going! Thanks for stopping by, always with your kindness!
Shiva

While on the fast, try and see your life as energy. Take a good look at yourself, and embrace the truth. It might hurt at first, as there is much to embrace and move beyond, but gradually your fast can help you get to what is real. This process can be very humbling and at the same time empowering.

What is important is that by climbing up and learning the lessons, your world changes on an inner level, even though you might not realize it. You become processed and influenced by a higher vibration.

The wounded brain of man has been hemorrhaging energy forever and a day. The healing process that is underway when we cleanse, can help to plug that hole in your head… as you turn yourself around, rather than facing outward, pleading and begging, you now face inward.

Last edited by shivabliss on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Feeling like a stuck pig
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 am 

The fast is a process almost like soil erosion. You might feel overwhelmed, or even like you are dying. But you aren’t dying… well maybe, the old you is. For a time on MC your mind might be drenched with morbid thoughts, as you squirm on your fast like a stuck pig. If the sensations become oppressive put yourself on a vigorous discipline of some kind, whether it be silence, being alone, meditating, handling unresolved problems- whatever. The bad days will pass on your fast and eventually your negative ego will lessen its grip on your life.

Post subject: The wizard with no whizz..............
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:38 am 

Do you feel like a wizard with no whizz? If you really want extraordinary powers you will have to travel a very long way to get them. MC can help bring you to a new plateau of understanding where opportunities will emerge. The nature of your fasting experience will depend a lot on the nature and traits of your inner self, which is birthed from the contents of your mind.

As you experience the emptiness the fast has to offer, you may become bored or restless. To stay on course, great chunks of yourself may have to fall away. Remember your ego wants to keep you locked into the physical plane. As your ego melts, its grip becomes more tenuous, and you may feel for awhile rather listless. Your body will ache as it reacts to establishing itself on a higher vibration. The thought might occur to you that it might not be a bad idea to quit your program and head off into another direction. The danger lies in your lack of imagination on the fast. IF you expand your vision, you will discover all kinds of reasons to stay on course. The trick is to be inventive and keep moving. Every step you then take becomes an affirmation of your power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 pm 

Thank you! I know your posts help everyone

Post subject: The fast will burst your bubble.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 am 

Begin your fast by silently focusing inward. MC will put you in touch with your true identity. It will give the inner you a proper voice. Fasting always helps us learn how to dominate and control our shadow sides, and our spirits begin to shine through the fog.
Yes, it takes some discipline, but as the electrical field of our minds begin to soften, our spirits are not so swamped. We spark back to life, which is my favorite result of our work. The inner self becomes empowered and we gain courage and strength from our fasting journey- a whole new gamut of possibilities opens for us.

The fast is self correcting. It creates equilibrium. Thank God for that. We endure a great crisis to get there- the death of our illusions. MC will not let you belong to your illusions anymore. Our personal traumas receive the great healing- the letting go of the language we were born with. The moaning and the groanings are replaced with our real abilities. We find volition and overcome being a victim. Your fasting goals will require tremendous effort, they will ask you to take responsibility for yourself! You will have to generate the necessary energy to stay on course. It will require concerted disciplined action.

The fast will burst your bubble.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:54 pm 

Thanks for your excellent inspiration and words of warning. I like the 5 minute rule you sort of spoke of. If my mind is thinking of peperoni pizza don't entertain it - relax for 5 minutes and it will pass - and it does. Only 9' up my 40' rock wall but hey I'm 1/4th of the way there and only concentrating on getting past 10 for now!

Post subject: change or die
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 pm 

For your own personal serenity it will be necessary to create what is real, and true and necessary in your life, so you are not affected by the ego’s pangs when you fast.

The real crisis we face is falling back into our old behaviors after the fast ends.
Don’t allow that. This is a life and death issue for all of us. We must change or we will die. After the fast, our lifes can no longer be built around consumption. We can no longer eat for fleeting pleasure, always looking for the next boost. This only brings us to the point of collapse and is futile. The only way to heal is to exit this type of thinking entirely, and to focus inward. You have to agree to stop being silly and make the changes you need to make. All power flows from within.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:16 am 

Good Morning MC Family,
Shiva here just checking in to say that I planted a new tray of wheatgrass yesterday and as soon as it is ready I am going to fast again for a week or two. That last post I wrote yesterday about changing or dying was specifically to myself. Last night I went to a xmas party and ate brownies and a bit of ice cream and this morning I am gagging so horribly up all the mucous out of my nose and lungs I could just die. I have been extremely sick with what I believe to be candida albicans. I finally went to the doctor a few days ago, and the lab tests should come back positive this week and hopefully the doctor will prescribe Dyflucan for me to help aid in killing this knarley infection. Of course Dyflucan alone can not cure Candida. A diet that is sugar free and nearly everything free... must be followed for months.

I am very disappointed in myself for eating the sugar. It seems I do very well on my own, but put me around a buffet table at a party and it's like another being walks into my body and takes over the reigns. I know the little kid in me must associate eating sugar with having fun. But this is pure madness.

ShivaBliss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 am 

hib shiva,I completly understand. There is something about a buffett table and all the little pretty treats on it that sends me out of control. When i was a little girl I have a vivid memory of going to my uncles college graduation. they had a reception afterwards with a buffett table. There wher so many sweets and punch. I ate so much that i could not keep it in a later i enden up throwing up all over my brothers head and his new suit :lol: :lol: :oops: . To this day i still think about that, I was about 6 years old at the time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:20 pm 

Shiva....diva!! Happy to see you back....been catching up on your posts as always. I know what you mean.....what is it about chocolate & ice cream that makes us completely throw our good goals out the window? I decided for Friday (using poor judgement of course) that since I was embarking on a 2 week fast, I should partake of the massive orgy of bad foods at our company potluck....I had a plateful of cooked food & chocolate decadent desserts....felt like puking all day long. So much horrible acid reflux. I must admit, kinda surprised after going raw that my body screamed out in horror the way it did yesterday. Was not pretty. Thank goodness for starting my fast today. I feel nauseated but much better (if that makes any sense). As always....your posts are so enlightening and rich with enthusiastic wisdom. You are truly blessed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:50 am 

Hey Shiva :!:
How are you feeling today? The medical doctors are awful...thats why everyone stays sick. They need us sick or they don't make money.
I hope they agree with you because you know your body best.

I was wondering how much water is too much for your body :?: I had 60oz of lemonade and I think it was 20 or 24 16oz bottles of water...I cant remember now but somewhere in there.

I just dont want to be hurting my kidneys. I thought you might know.

I love reading all your past post they really encourage me. :) Im on day 8 now and feeling great :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 am 

Dear Rapunzel,
When we are fasting drinking a gallon or two of water a day is wonderful as it helps to flush out the body of all the toxins. MC is like sweeping the kitchen floor and the water is like using the dustpan and taking it out. Kidneys get hurt when they dehydrate, not when they flush. They become filled with toxins and you need to drink, drink, drink... to keep them unburdened.

I always just listen to my body. If you feel thirsty, drink at once. I try to follow this routine on MC...

awake and drink two glasses of water then have first lemonade

followed by again two glasses of water then another lemonade...

followed by two more glasses of water... always having plain water between each lemonade drink or a cup of peppermint tea or pau d arco tea. So as to not over drink the lemonades and to keep the body fluids at a high level.

I think if you drank too much water for your body you would puke. So just trust your body that is so infinitely wise, it will tell you what it needs. I would say minimum you should be drinking two large Evian bottles of plain water each day while not eating solids.

I will be fasting again just after the New Year is here. Probably starting around Jan 2nd, as on the first day of the year I plan on hiking the crater for 12 miles and will need to eat that day for sure to do the hike.

Peace and Love
Shiva

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 606 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next