[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Probiotics a must after master cleansing

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Probiotics a must after master cleansing
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 pm 

During the cleanse your body flushes out harmful and beneficial bacteria. It is important to replenish the beneficial bacteria. These beneficial bacteria populate your intestinal tract and play a large role in proper digestion, immune system functionality and the prevention of toxin producing bacteria. You can buy this in capsule form from a health food store or you can buy yogurt with live probiotic strains such as lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus reuteri or lactobacillus casei (don't buy the cheap fruity yoghurt!) One last thing, there's a fantastic Master Cleanse iphone app called 'Master Cleanse' that works very well to track weight lost, progress made daily, and is full of excellent tips and tricks. Just google it - it's easy to find (it's the only one out there). Good luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:14 pm 

Yes, you are correct. It is highly disgusted in these forums also.

Yogurt is made with cow's milk, cow's milk is generally not good for humans. Better to take a probiotic than to drink milk products.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

If you do not have the book, buy it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:25 am 

The first time I did the cleanse, I think I also did not use a probiotic, but then again at that time I also did not do the P&B shakes. But now, I always take a probiotic even off the cleanse.

You should definately get some cinammon.

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any diseases or are taking medication talk to your doctor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:53 am 

SWF - salt water flush
MC - Master Cleanse
MC - menstrual cycle

Post subject: Re: Probiotics a must after master cleansing
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 am 

jtw - it looks like cinnamon meant she's already off the cleanse. Definitely start right away cinnamon. The bad bacteria will come back automatically, and you want the good bacteria to get established so that they can keep the bad ones in balance.
A couple more brands: biok+, jarro-dophilus (jarrow), good belly - they make a couple different drink options.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:32 am 

Hummm...I can see the benefits ! It is important to take Probotics to replenish good bacteria and for overall well balance.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:33 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:03 pm 

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know about a really good probiotic that I found. You can find it on Dr Mercola's website, and it has 68 billion strains of good bacteria. That's more than any other probiotic I've ever heard about. I started taking this after I found out that I have yeast overgrowth in my system and within a few days I noticed a major improvement, and a lot of my yeast symptoms have disappeared. I also recommend buying the digestive enzymes that he sells to go along with it, because they really make a difference also, especially if you have issues with heartburn, acid reflux, digestive problems, etc.........

Here's the link.
http://probiotics.mercola.com/probiotics.html?aid=CD94

Hope this helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com -

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 am 

Could you do the probiotics during the cleanse if you use the pill form?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm 

Some other sources to rebuild you GI are Kombucha, Raw Cider Vinegar, Raw Honey (which the Cleanse Masters don't condone, but I believe strongly in).

Also made from milk is Kefir, but it contains 10 different probiotic cultures in the Lifeway brand. Something to think about...