Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 2
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 am 

Day 2 :P I went last night to our office party. The dinner was hamburgers and hot dogs. I just ate lettuce and a tomato. I made it through day 1 again. On my journey again. I felt so great last night when I went to bed knowing I had applied control. Back down to what I weighed before I lost control.

6/30/2010 weight 156 lbs.
7/14/2010 weight 147 lbs.
Goal is 130

Post subject: Re: Day 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:18 am 

Hey, are you doing the MC or are you doing a pre-cleanse before you start the MC?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 am 

Erm, yeah cause if you're on the cleanse you can't eat ANYTHING. Not even lettuce. But if you are easing-in to the MC then thats ok.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:17 am 

Yes my dear....

Not sure what information you are using to guide your fast, but I would take seriously this journey of CHOOSING to do this fast or not. And, if so, do not make it about achieving a particular weight. This cleanse was never intended to be a "diet" in the way that most of us hold "dieting". It is a serious transformational cleanse and elimination of toxic build up in the tissues of our body as well as an opportunity to give your digestive system a rest.

Also (I hope this is a plug for the mental, emotional, spiritual component of fasting) for those who find themselves drawn to this or any fast feeling concerned about their weight, I believe fasting and cleansing is also an opportunity to get to the heart of "why" we might be or feel overweight which for most of us have roots much deeper in our subconscious mind and in avoiding suppressed emotions. So if you are seriously considering engaging with this fast for a "whole life healing", do what you can to embrace other levels of support for yourself including having a "fasting buddy", engaging in a meditation practice, journaling, hiring a life coach, or even a counselor or therapist if you might really want to understand the roots of your patterns. Anything to support you during this transformational experience.

Part of being human is embracing the fact that, by design, we all have some kind of egoic and emotional patterns and tendencies. I believe the freedom to live a more free and flowing life is to bring awareness, understanding, and compassion to ourselves as best we can.

In Love ~ Light,

~ Brother Antonio ~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:33 am 

Tooty Fruity,

This was my first time on any of your posts. I was not sure what was going on with your stats. See, from our standpoint (not being on any of your other posts) it looks as though you were only on Day 2 of the cleanse, when in fact, if we research your other posts you have been doing this for some time. So, that is where the mixup comes for us who just popped on your new post titled "Day 2".

Usually scrolling around on these boards we don't read every post just the most current ones so if you have one from 2 weeks we can't follow it. This is just a suggestion but maybe you can continue from one of your old posts so its easier to follow and we are not asking weird questions or giving philisophical guideances you might find strange.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 am 

Howdy Again,

In response to Blunun's post, I did read the other posts which is what inspired me to personally write what I did. I personally believe this cleanse is not something to be taken lightly and that it is an opportunity to tune into ourselves and our bodies more deeply - not to just to be used as a fad diet. I also believe that it is not healthy to use it in this way including just dropping and re-starting the fast without proper transition and acclimation following the guidance of the book on both sides of the fast. If used in a careless way I believe it is doing more harm than good and would recommend trying another approach to weight loss if loosing weight is your main objective.

Hope this find everyone well,

Brother "A"