[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Motivation Thread!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Motivation Thread!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:34 am 

When the going gets tough, let's go here!

:arrow: Please post only motivational, positive pieces, quotations, or inspiration for your peers. :wink:

Post subject: Re: Motivation Thread!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:41 am 

"There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread."
Mother Teresa

Focus on love today--Loving your body & where you are in this fast. You're cleansing your body! Cleanse your spirit, too. Open yourself up to pure Love. Send it to every cell in your system. Those that can't be filled with love, those self-serving cells won't survive in your system status-quo. Because today you're showing your body that you hold health high by healing your body and essentially loving YOU.

Congratulations and welcome into today. A whole new day of love, light and life!
It pours through you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:11 am 

Great topic Laurin! Thanks for posting it. I've made this topic "sticky" - so it will always stay in the top 3.

Here's one that actually was the title of a post by

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:20 am 

Thanks, Dan! When the tough gets going we need somewhere to go!

Since the world began to spin, highs & lows have been part of nature. You see and feel them in the turn of the tides, in the masterscape of mountains & valleys, in the way the sun rises and falls each day. Ups & downs are also a part of your nature. Accept and expect them while fasting. You'll ride the waves of positivity, full of energy, but there will be times those waves will also crash down. Climb heights & Soar. The Master Cleanse is going to give you pure energy so this is possible. If it gets tough, make a little lemonade. What's most important is that you don't bottom out. Know another high is coming in this experience and it's usually just a sip away.

Where do you get your positive energy from?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:01 am 

In the middle of my fast, my children came home and I began cooking again. Home-made, stuffed-crust pizza was TRYING.
Break the habit! If you're having trouble with food, get away from it. Take a drive. By yourself. & try not to focus on what you're not doing. Look at the positive. Breathe in the possibilities and the promise of this fast. Stick with it and this process will free you of old baggage you never had time to digest. Literally, Mentally, and Spiritually.

If you are cooking for your partner and your family while fasting, try leaving a little on the counter overnight. The next morning you'll be glad you didn't put it into your body. Especially cheeses. You know how hard that is to clean off of a pan! Your fast is cleaning & taking care of that for you. Your fast is taking care of YOU for you!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 am 

We all face hardships in life, whether we fail or succeed is all in our mindset. Success and failure begin with a thought.

Think, "I am doing this. Period."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:13 am 

IF you feel the need to want to quit, think about how you would feel if you did.

Then think about how you would feel about yourself if you finished the cleanse.

Which one would you prefer?

Also, reflect on the reason for starting the cleanse in the first place.

Who wouldn't want to start fresh with a clean body and mind and knowing you accomplished something that was hard?

"Every second gives you a chance to turn everything around." ~Unknown

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 am 

Oh and I forgot to say that I'm on Day 3 and I NEED the motivation!

So I should be taking my own advice! :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:16 am 

laurin:

I love what you posted! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:27 am 

Hello Laurin;

I actually just posted something very similar to your concerns. My mom is an absolute goodest of the kitchen. She cooks the most amazing food you could ever try. It is sooooo hard to stay away from the kitchen. I did very well until yesterday the 17th day!!! I almost had it. However, I went to my room and started to look for support.

I have actually felt like never before with this diet; more energetic, more relaxed, ah and did I mentioned I lost 13 pounds? In addition to feeling so beautiful when I put my clothes now...I had a huge bag of clothes to give away because it did no fit me. Guess what, I've unpack the whole thing and wore them!!! These are the kind of moments that keep me on track, I know it's hard, but it is something good for ourselves and as a mom it is something we forget to do every now and then...So Don't give up, if I did it for this long and will continue until my tounge turns pink, ANYONE CAN DO IT.

I was crazy about candies and little treats, and never thought would go this far...You can do it to...I will keep you posted on the day I am done with the diet and will offer any support if needed.

Best of Luck,

Don't let me down :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:42 am 

My husband has done the MC twice. We tried it together 6 years ago. He lasted 10 days and I lasted only 1. I was dropping weight and did not want to be any skinnier than I was so I quite. Now, 6 years later I'm going to try it again because my husband doesn't think I can do it!! He's on his 7th day and will wean himself of tomorrow. His teashing is enough motivation for me to prove him wrong. We like to tease each other, but he will be my best supporter. I start tomorrow. Wish me luck and I will keep every one posted.

Brigette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 am 

I have a magnet on my frige " Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels"SO TRUE!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 pm 

a sense of self worth is priceless

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:35 am 

More than skinny, feeling beau :lol: tiful, satisfied, and healthy should go before ANY looks.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:57 am 

HI guys,

I'm on my third day post cleanse and I am still surrounded by temptation of sweets and treats. Tis the season, right? Well, I know that my cravings have not gone away but I do know that I can tackle them one day at a time and one meal at a time. I ate my vegetables like a good student and was full by the time I realized I did want that piece of chocolate that was sitting on the counter. But I said no thanks and that's all we can do. One at a time. :P