[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Motivation Thread!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Motivation Thread!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:24 pm 

Well, I have to say that yes you can only takle one at a time. What I don't understand is why are you eating on your diet? Did I misunderstand?

Any how, I finished my diet las Friday on the 9th. I gain 10 out of the 14 pounds I lost. I am reallly disappointed....good thing my figure is still a big skinny.

I have to say my addiction to Candies, and Chocolates has disappear after the diet...I guess somehow that is good news. :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 am 

HI LIzzie,
yes, you misunderstood. I finished my MC this past Saturday. My third day POST-Cleanse was yesterday, which hence the reason why I was eating.

Right now is my first day eating "normally." Portion control and choosing foods that honor my body is my goal. For some reason, I have a small tummy ache. I wonder if it's from the nectarine I just ate. Oh well. I did take my probiotics today too, so I wonder what's going on.

Sorry to hear about your disappointment. Don't worry, you can always go back on the cleanse provided you're more aware afterwards.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:15 am 

Wait. How did you gain 10 of the 14 pounds lost since you finished so recently?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm 

Hello;

Fist of all, the ache in your tummy is normal. It will go away in a couple of days. Just bear with it.

Second of all, yes I did gain ALL MY WEIGHT in 4 DAYS. I ate mostly fruits, and vegetables....however, I was really, really, hungry.

I, however, exercise everyday to counterpart the fact I am eating normal...still disappointed. :(

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:53 am 

Lizzie,

Interesting. Perhaps you ate too many fruits and vegetables? I know that sounds off but maybe your calorie intake was more than what you think.

I started calorie counting and drinking the lemonade in the morning as my breakfast. I found that the mix for an 8 ounce is not as flavorful as a whole day's serving.

I, however, don't have time to workout everyday, I have a young baby at home and our family life is pretty damn busy. Fortunately I make it to the gym twice a week if I'm lucky, definitely not like my single life when I was going 5-6 days a week. Ah, the good ole days.
Hahaa.

Hang in there. Will you be doing the MC again?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:01 pm 

Hello There;

I don't know if I would do it again. It was really hard try not to eat. I've gain all of the weight, why would I do it again? Maybe if I had a party I wanted to look skynny??? I am fully aware of all the other benefits, but let's face it, we do it mostly for the weightloss.

:)

Lizzie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 pm 

True, I can totally relate to the hard part of not eating. you know I was thinking, we stopped on the same day, the 9th. I really don't understand how you gained 10 of the 14 pounds you lost. Were you doing it correctly? I mean, three days after you stopped, didn't you drink orange juice for two days and then have broth the second night and then vegetables the next day? Unless you didn't ease out properly?

I didn't weigh myself. I just judged it by my clothes that I wore prior to being pregnant, I'm able to fit them again!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:41 am 

Well, I have to be honest. I did not quite follow exactly the diet the way I should've... I started eating from the fist day easying out the with the juice. ( I ate veggies)...I honestly was really good during the diet, however, the time I quitted was because I was tremendously hungry. So no, I did not do it properly. However, I weighted myself, and yes I gain back all of the weight I lost in those 3 to 4 days.

However, something very weird happened. My clothes are still fitting me. I get the impression that because I have been exercising ( 2-3 times a week), I've maybe gained muscle. I feel a little bit heavier, but not as fat as I was before. My skin thou is looking beautiful, my acne dessappeared, my digestion is wonderful...So there were a lot of good things that happened beside the weight gain.

It is indeed a huge sacrifice, but when I started eating I realized that food isn't as good as I fantacized during my diet.

Let's keep in touch, I might do it for a few days to level up the weight, but won't do it for 20 days again, at least not any time soon lol

:)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm 

It Would Be a Pity to Waste a Hard Day on Your Cleanse

When difficult times arise on the fast, how should we greet them? By saying welcome!
You never want a serious crisis to go to waste, it’s an opportunity to do the things you thought you could never do before. Not wasting the crisis might mean finding happiness without having to change the outer circumstances.

Sometimes when we are fasting we need to learn to have a little distance from our bodies. On the fast you will always find there is a doorway, like calling out a spell in a forgotten language. The spell slowly traces the outlines of a door, making the way out visible, even in twilight, even in the darkest, most forgotten prison. When we have terrible detox symptoms come up while on MC, we might decide that this is a bad thing, but we might be wrong. Uncertainty and the unknown are not things to endure; they are things to rely on. The fast can be a bit frightening but it’s also very interesting. It makes us a lot less lazy about being present.

Shivabliss

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:02 am 

‎.... Just concentrating on trying to strengthen my awareness and presence of my center....

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:01 pm 

Keep you head towards the sunshine and you won't see the shadows. Helen Keller

My mantra right now is from a meditation read by Adam Plack.
Love, knowingness and bliss. I repeat these three things as I breath them in and it helps me to embrace myself and this journey.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 am 

i really need alot of motivation today is my day 10 and i'll try my best to complete whole 40 days because i want to lose lotsa weight about 43 lbs (too much na) ? i know :(
no feeling of huger but attraction towards food is same :( what to do please help me how will i complete 40 days ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:02 am 

“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We're afraid.”
“Come to the edge.”
“We can't. We will fall!”
“Come to the edge.”
And they came.
And he pushed them.
And they flew.

Guillaume Apollinaire, 1880-1918
French Poet, Philosopher

Or you walk away and never know!! :)

Figuratively speaking - as i stand on the edge of my fast, the wind rises, my legs shake, my will wavers and my mind at first screams then falls silent; i inhale....and that breathe betrays my goodnesses and kindness, i exhale and that breathe reminds me of my weaknesses and attachments! Push me! ! !

Last edited by MawLight on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:29 am 

Love that last post. Fear can hold us back from experiencing our true capabilities. We can do this. It is worth every bit of effort. There is a lesson in every moment of weakness. There is strength in knowing we can learn the lesson and grow through it.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:09 pm 

laurin:

I love what you posted