[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Green Juice Fasting Experience for Health

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Shiva's Green Juice Fasting Experience for Health
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:16 am 

DAY

I have been living in the inferno of inward restlessness. My fast today is about going from restlessness to peace, from desire to contentment. Each time I fast I am slowing down the production of waste and decay in my body. The jangling of "incoming calls" is stopped, I free my attention and learn to concentrate on one thing... upon God.

The mind is the operator that controls my fast. To aid my mind I must harmonize my breath, life force and my vital essence. This will bring me the freedom I am seeking, along with my fasting program, I must use concentration.

My body on day one of this fast has extremely weakened mental and astral states. I am fasting to bring them back into balance, into their full strength. I know this because I am extremely restless, my body, mind and breath are restless, I have lost many soldiers of energy and mental power and have become a victim of the army of darkness, disease, weakness, fear, worry, dissastisfaction, and melancholy.

Last edited by shivabliss on Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:44 am, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: The moon's reflection
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:24 am 

The moon's reflection in a whirling water-filled pot looks ruffled, but the moon is not distorted; it is the distrubed water that produces the illusion. Calm the water in the pot, and you will find the perfect undistorted image of the moon. Likewise, if we can learn to calm our mental waves of thoughts by the magic wand of concentration, then we will behold in our mental mirror the our perfect, all- conquering soul ability. Mental restlessness and lack of conviction are the only reason's why one crashes the fast. The waves of our environment, our bad habits, wrong convictions... make the powerful soul image in us seem distorted.

May this fast lead me from restlessness to peace, from desire to wisdom. I must do my meditation practice each day on my program. First I will energise my body with some yoga stretches and then I will sit upon my meditation pillow.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Fasting by using my magic wand of concentration
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am 

Hey Shivabliss,

Thanks for sharing those words about restlessness in our lives, will definitely follow your journey, i need such peace and harmony in my life.

Good luck.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm 

It is now the end of day one of my fast, and I made it through... yeah! I had to go to a store around noon time to pick up some supplies and I had a moment there at the hot food section where I felt I should grab something... but I kept my focus. I am experiencing a headache this evening, which does not surprise me. My sinus condition seems to be much worse tonight, it's really draining into my lungs heavily and I am struggling to breathe and coughing alot. But I am pleased that I have begun this journey. I am hoping that I will stay on course until my body is better. I want to heal, on every level. But especially I want to heal this sinus condition. I know from past experience that I can heal from fasting. I just need to keep going. Today was a good step in that direction, I always say to begin is really the hardest,
now the decision has been made the doing will be effortless.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm 

Did you heal your candida yet, Shiva?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:31 pm 

Shiva,

You write beautifully. I wish you luck on your journey and look forward to reading more.

Post subject: finding the burning light of a smile
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:57 pm 

DAY 2

Today I plunge headlong and swim inside myself.... I find my perfect health and healed body hiding in here. I realize that my forgetfullness and dark indifference (which is what I use each time I do the drive through at McDonalds) are the veils that hide my health from me. Today I fast to tear those veils asunder! My memory and my love for my true self are the doors to health's presence. Today I fling the door open... the SWF helped a little with that! LOL!!! After my flush this morning, which I made super salty gave me about 8 evacuations, and then I took a half hour ozone bath. I have learned not to over do the ozone soaks, because they can give you a terrible headache.

I awoke feeling weak and tired... but I am resting... laying in the sun on a blanket in the grass. Snuggling my puppy. I hear God saying to me, smile now. Never mind that you are not eating today, and missing your hot meals, smile now. My smile is my reflection of my inner soul state, mechanical smiles will not do. I have been sick for the past two years, often my smiles have masked the sorrows of my heart. I enjoyed good health for fifty years, and could never imagine myself in poor health. Now I tend to harbour the thought that I will never be well again. Today I fast to let those thoughts go. I fast to find sacred self love, joy, poetic imagination, wisdom and peace. All of which are felt inwardly, first in my heart. Their beneficial effects are then transmitted to my nervous system and outward to my whole body.

The nemesis of darkness is driven away by the burning light of smiles. My smile is the laughter of the gods- the echo of the infinite

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: end of Day 2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:52 pm 

end of day 2
I have a whopping headache! I have been laying down most of the day, feel incredibly weak. Nose is running like a river. I have just been reserving my energy and had a very quiet day. Going to bed very early tonight.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: wrong doing always leads to suffering
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:39 am 

DAY

Generally speaking all those who come to the fast fall into one or another of two opposite classifications; meditative or restless, wise or ignorant, happy or sad, good or bad. What is more, that person is mentally fixed in a certain catagory, tell a restless person to be meditative while they fast, and they will tell you they cannot. Tell them to follow the rules as it is laid out in the book and they will tell you they cannot. Their attitudes are due to previous habit, and not a true desire of their heart.

Today I am fasting by following the true desire of my heart, which is to get well, and I will not listen to my hardened habits, no matter how difficult it may seem. The feeling that we cannot change is only a delusion. But it is very hard for everyone to overcome that delusion. Therefore do not willfully or carelessly do your fast with your bad habits. Give up the pot smoking and the cigarette smoking while fasting, or whatever your self destruction might be. Develop a taste for the superior, lasting happiness that doing things the right way brings.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 am, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:49 am 

The repitition of a few weak actions produce habits of weakness. I am fasting to let my habits of weakness go. I have made up my mind to live differently today, I will no longer allow myself to be enslaved by the old me. I will be persisitent on this fast until success is reached. Whatever my position is now, it is me who has put myself there. I have suffered enough, I am paroling myself from the prison of my own undesirable habits. Since I am the judge, no jail of suffering can hold me if I really want to liberate myself. I reward or punish myself by the right use or misuse of my will.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: To Amii
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:58 am 

Thanks for stopping by, are you fasting again? It's been nearly a year since my last ten day fast. I am at it again. I think I still do have candida, so today I am going to switch over to the green juice. I had an intuitive dream last night that told me to only drink the green juice. I know that the maple syrup feeds the yeasties, so I am giving up the sugar for the remainder of this fast. How are you doing? I will try and look for your thread if you have one here.

Shiva

Post subject: To Jam
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:01 am 

I read your thread yesterday. what an amazing forty day fast you had this past year. Its great that you are back for a tune up. I find that fasting is something we come back to again and again over the years in our lives. It is so healing. What day are you on now? I am on Day 3. No headache this morning... but my breath is fowl! LOL!! Need to scrape the tongue and gargle! I think I am going to start doing oil pulling while I fast this time around. Have you ever tried that? I do it with virgin coconut oil.

Peace and love to you Jam....

Shiva

Post subject: Aloha Imanix
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 am 

Hi Imanixx,
Thanks for your kind words to me about my writing. I am a student of Paramahansa Yogananda and much of what I write are from his teachings to me. Have you ever heard of him? He is one of the great gurus from India. I have been his devotee for over a decade now. He speaks through me.

Hope to hear more from you...

Shivabliss

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:17 am 

Last night I fell asleep by 9PM with a seering headache. All I could do was lay still and try not to vomit. This morning I am happy to say that the pain is gone. My main complaint is the mucous in my sinus cavities. I have been to over a dozen doctors, have been on antibiotics 5 times in the past year trying to get rid of it. Nothing touches it. It's not a bacterial infection or a virus. It's not green or yellow, it's a clear thick sticky goo. That never ends. It drains into my lungs the post nasal drip. It has given me full blown asthma. I suffer so much it's unbelievable. Soooooooo..... here I am wondering what in the heck is wrong with me. Doctors say it is allegies. I think its parasites. I got fish parasites from sushi 2 years ago and I don't think I have ever really killed them even though I have had medical treatment for it repeatedly. So I am doing the parasite cleanse along with the fast. I have a feeling that if I can just stay on board for a full forty days that this condition will go away. Thats the plan anyway.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Journaling about Day 3 on my way to 40!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:54 pm 

Last night I had a dream

where I was told to stay on green juice, and not not the lemonade. I woke up saying, "only the zucchini". I knew what that meant. I am to rest my body of sugar and stay on the green juice fast. I have fasted successfully in years past on MC's lemonade for a full forty days, but have never made it past day ten on green juice, so this is going to be a real challenge. I must say the green juice makes me feel all fresh and clean inside, my breathing is already better today from my first sugar free day. I still use my asthma inhaler several times a day, I get winded easily. Today I did another ozone bath and then laid down and took a nap mid day for an hour. I feel better. I am still tempted by food. Buying the supplies in the store makes me face the hunger, so many other choices and my body does want the hot lunch... but I am focused. I did a powerful meditation today in the sunshine on the grass facing east.

If our fasts are guided by wisdom we can avoid actions that will lead to suffering and find self control. Each day I must temper myself with reason... the reason why I am choosing to do this has to be stronger than my desire to eat, or I would.
I have to remember that a particular feeling will produce a particular limited result. But when that feeling is combined with certain other qualities, it may produce infinite results. Higher feelings are developed only by exercising them. Alone, my ordinary feelings produce dualities - i want to eat, I need to fast, my likes and dislikes, pleasure and pain, etc... serving certain isolated purposes. But when correctly and spiritually united, they produce higher emotions, which serve to awaken inner realization.There is no way I am going to make it to forty days on this cleanse without inner realization. I know this will save my very life what I am doing right now, I am worth saving.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 am, edited 4 times in total.