[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's 40 Day Fast beginning Nov 17, 2010

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:27 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Shiva's 40 Day Fast beginning Nov 17, 2010
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:03 am 

Good day all you fellow fasting souls out there! I have done the 40 day fast in years past and it's my body's time to do it again. I am going to be fasting on the cayenne lemonade today. I just made my first one this morning here on Maui where I live in the Hawaiian islands. I will be doing the herbal parasite cleanse along with Stanley Burroughs master cleanser. I am also growing a tray of wheat grass but that won't be ready for about a week, so this first week I will have to go out and buy a shot when I am in town. I plan on not only drinking the wheatgrass but also putting it as a nasal wash through my sinus and as an implant in my colon after the morning SWF.

I am not really doing this fast for weight loss. I would like to lose 10 pounds but not much more than that, but I am not going to let my weight make me stop if I start to get too thin. I am not going to worry about that right now. Today is Day 1. I just need to stay focused on the lemonade. Perhaps I will go lie on the beach and swim in the sea and just relax into it.

Here on Maui there are colon therapists who charge alot of money for what they call " A sea colonic" they give colonics with salt water they say they are so healing. Just makes me laugh. We all do our own SEA colonic here on MC. They are very healing and we don't need to pay a therapist to do it for us.

I am hoping to heal my sinus condition with this cleanse. My sinus is full of fluid and mucous. I fear that it's because of parasites which is why I am also doing Dr. Hulda Clarks parasite cleanse with my fast. I think the herbs have a better chance of penetrating the problem on the lemonade diet, the whole process is going to change my life. I can feel it. I know it.

Love and Blessings to all....

Shiva Bliss

Post subject: Re: Shiva's 40 Day Fast beginning Nov 17, 2010
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:17 am 

Shivabliss,

Completed a 40 day fast on 11/05/10, but ease out wrong, so am starting a 10 day MC tomorrow so i can ease out the right way this time.
Hawaii sounds like the best place to embark on your journey, you are surrounded with beauty. I have never been, but i have seen pictures of the Island.

Good Luck to you.

Weight Loss Center - Your Online Support Group
tu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 pm 

Dear Jam,
I read your thread today and wish we were doing our forty together, you did a great job! Breaking it wrong, is a mistake we don't usually make again. So laugh at yourself and move on... right? This time you will break it perfectly. I find that the end of the fast and first couple months afterwards, are what really anchors the fasts efforts into being. It is a process. The fast is part one. So you are back at another round? Good for you! I liked the spiritual focus of your cleasing journey. Noticed that you study a couple of my teachers. Marianne Williamson is the best. I sat in her audience 3 nights a week for about 6 years, it changed my life.

Love,
Shivabliss

Day 2 of my fast
I have a headache. I am weak and tired. I am laying down. I am nursing a bottle of lemonade. Hanging out on the forum a bit helps.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 am 

Hey shivabliss

You will make it to day 40. And a spiritual focus also helps us on this journey. Last night, I begun reading Rick Warren's The purpose Driven life, I hope at the end of the 10 days, i will be more enlightened and in tune with God's purpose for my life.
Yes, a mistake not to be repeated again, the last time i bought my Orange juice and the vegetables for the soup afew days before the cleanse ended, so this time, i plan to buy my supplies on my first ease out day.
One day at a time is what i used to tell myself on the last MC and reminding yourself of the purpose of the cleanse will get you through the 40 days.
Actually was listening to Marianne Williamson's podcast afew minutes ago- Crucifixtion of our feelings. Very eye-opening.

Good luck to you.

SW: 179 lbs
CW: 178.4 lbs
TW: 136 lbs

tu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:40 am 

Hi Jam,
From your lips to God's ears. I have tried to do another forty day fast for the past couple of years and have never made it past day ten.... don't know what that is all about, but that has been my experience. This time I am so tired of the suffering that has been going on in my body temple that I am surrendered to stay on board until health is secured. It's only day 3 and I do feel just a little bit better. I am breathing a bit easier. So glad that you have found Marianne to listen to.... do you have the link to her podcast?

Shiva

Is it on Hay House Radio web site?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 pm 

Hey shivabliss,

I downloaded Marianne's podcast from Itunes store, it's free to subscribe to. Many spiritual podcasts are free which is great. Am feeling tired on my 2nd day, so have a good night and a better day 4.

tu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:15 pm 

Shiva! How are you? I have been wanting to talk to you. PLease message me when you log on!

Goal Weight: 170
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGabhKm/]