[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Green Juice Fasting Experience for Health

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: To Amii
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:12 am 

Post subject: Hi Amii
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:33 am 

Yes, if you have anemia, you should eat steaks, they are rich in Vitamin B12, and you should go get a good B12 supplement. In fact, I highly recommend that you follow a program by Bee. Her website is
www.healingnaturallybybee.com. Get the supplements she recommends and follow her diet. In a way it's kind of a fast, because it is a very restricted program. But you eat meat, fish, eggs, and no sugar, nuts, fruit, and very little veggies. Then you eat a strict supplement program. This will get you well. I did it over the summer and after a couple of months started to get some results. But then I crashed and started with the sugar and the carbs and have been off like a crazy person the past few months. So now I am fasting, when the fast ends, I will go back to Bee's program.

Good luck Amii... anemia is often a sign of parasites... you might wanna get checked

Shivabliss

Post subject: Day 4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 am 

DAY 4

I fell asleep around 7:30PM last night and awoke this morning feeling very weak and fragile. I am doing my SWF right now. I had a nightmare that my best friend was in love with some fat guy who held a gun to my head, I was trying to escape. The toxins often give us really bad dreams. Detox can be a bit of a nightmare. I feel so weak, my mind is thinking I will never make it long term on this fast. I have to relax and just stay in the day, don't get ahead of myself. Day 4 in my past experience is often been a very hungry weak day, so I will just take it easy today. Try not to worry.

Shivabliss

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Day 4 continued
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:32 am 

Darn it, my body absorbed the SWF this morning. I think that must have been why I felt so weak this morning, I was very dehydrated when I woke up and instead of drinking two eight ounce glasses of water before the flush, I just drank the flush and my body drank the water it needed. I will do a coffee enema later today to make up for this. I am now drinking a quart of plain water and am starting to feel myself come back to life.

Laid in bed today until noon. So weak. Just made my green juice finally and am drinking it now, it's a little after 12:30. I smell terrible. My whole body kind of smells like urine. In a little while I will go take another ozone bath. Today's green juice has extra jalepeno in it, and 3 cloves of garlic. I like it. It tastes good to me.

My nose is still draining fluid out, but feeling pretty clear this afternoon. I really do believe that staying on this fast long term is going to get rid of this sinusitis problem I have. I just have to not give up, give in, keep going, inspite of the weakness.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Spiritual thoughts for Day 4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:54 pm 

Today I will focus on my Cosmic Life energy, for I know that although my physical body appears to maintained by food from the outside, the food would be useless if it were not for my life force. A dead man cannot inhale oxygen, absorb sunshine, or digest food, his life force is gone. My life force governs my physical and mental strength. Life force is the inner electricity that runs my brain, and all my bodily functions. By my efforts I can heal myself of weakness in my body. Sunbaths help, deep breathing exercises help, and calmly doing simple energization exercises slowly and gently also help my body at this time and always.

Today I conserve my vital energy and practice self control. When I feel tired or worried I will focus on my breathing exercises. I know that I am not the body, the body is only my servant. I am the immortal life energy that lights the bulb of my flesh.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post subject: Day 5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 am 

DAY

Today is starting out exactly the opposite of yesterday. I went to a party last night and didn't get to sleep til midnight, and now it's only 5am and I am wide awake. very alert and feeling fine. My nose this morning is draining quite heavily. I can't wait for my wheatgrass tray to be ready, I am going to put wheatgrass drops in my nose a few times every day to see if that doesn't help. I know it pulls out mucous, I was taught to do this at Optimum Health Institute in San Diego, they also use the pulp to make poultices. The juice is implanted in the colon, and is used as an eye wash, and nose wash. I will be doing all these things once my tray is ready in a few days. I plant a new tray every 3rd day on the fast. One tray lasts me about 4 days if I am lucky.

As soon as my first tray is ready I will be doing two, three ounce implants of wheatgrass after the SWF. I never got around to a coffee enema yesterday but I am going to go out and get some today and start adding the coffee enema to my cleanse, its very powerful for cleaning out the liver, which I sorely need.

CW:134 pounds
Fasting on: Fresh organic green veggie juice
SWF: every morning upon awakening this week
Goal weight: 112 pounds
Height: 5' 4"
So proud of myself for not eating at that party last night. I really want to get well.
This will be my 3rd 40 day fast in the past 4 years.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Shiva's forty day Fast for health of the body
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:48 am 

Hi shivabliss

Just wanted to add my support. I've been looking in on your thread over the last few days. I've been umming and ahhing aboutwhere to go with my diet over recent weeks. i finished my last mc 2 monts ago and feel an mc so soon after is a bad idea.

I've been on juice cleanses before and felt great on them. I do ,ostl;y green huice with a c ouple of shots of wheatgrass a day, water and herbal teas.

I've deiced to start a juice cleanse tomorrow. I'll k eep checking in on you to see how you are doing.

Post subject: Aloha Nettii
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 pm 

Dear Nettii,
I am excited to have a friend on a juice fast with me, drinking wheatgrass and all! Yay! I am so much better today on day 5. I was up so early and feeling great, I went to church and sang and feel so good. Now I am on my way to swim with my flippers on in the sea. That should be divine.

Thanks for checking in on me. The first week of a fast is always the hardest, this up coming week with all the food parties on Thursday will also be a challenge. Perhaps I just won't go. My guru says environment is stronger than will, and I can't tell you how many fasts I have crashed facing a buffet table. Perhaps I should try and be smart instead of strong and avoid food gatherings. Hmmmmmmmm.....

See you around MC campus!
Shivabliss

Post subject: End of Day 5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:22 pm 

I had a wonderful day today. I went to the beach and swam and swam, tonight I can't believe how much energy I have and how clear my breathing has been this afternoon, the fast is definitely working!

I still have had alot of drainage coming out of my nose and lungs of the clear sticky fluid. Today I did start to see some yellow coming out and then even something kind of black ish come out... I am sure I am going to get to the bottom of the cess pool in my sinus cavity on this fast. I also believe it will take another couple of weeks and then it's probably going to be so much better, I am getting excited about it. This may just be the miracle I have been praying for. I just have to stay the course. I do not want to wake up Friday upset because I binged on a Thanksgiving dinner at a party and wreck all this work I have been doing. Thats like flushing this whole past week down the toilet. I am really going to consider carefully where I hang out on this fast. It just can't be around where food is being served. I can't trust myself. Out of sight, out of mind, is my best bet. What else could I do? I could stay home and read a book! How boring. But that is probably the highest choice.

Shiva
Really thrilled with my progress and it's only 5 days, fasting is fabulous. I don't know why I waited so long. It's just that I was traveling all summer in Europe and all over the States, and now that I am back in my own home and honkered down it is easy to do. Well.... it's not easy, but it's not that difficult. Fasting is simple really but you have to stay focused, some call it will power. I call it the right use of will, it's for what is best for me.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm 

shivabliss,
I'm so impress with your writing. You know lots about fasting and natural healing.
What's your background?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 pm 

Dear Firedragon,
Love your name! I have been fasting since I was about 27 years old. Which makes me old, I am nearly 52 now and have done over 60 fasts in the last 25 years. I am also a student of Paramahansa Yogananda, his devotee and much of what I write is inspired by his teachings. I am into meditation and spiritual development. I like to write each day as a way of staying grounded on the fast. This forum really does help me and my process. I am so grateful it is here. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. Come around anytime.

Shiva

Last edited by shivabliss on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Day Six
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:51 pm 

DAY

I am up early doing my SWF and browsing the forum. I am coughing my head off and blowing my nose. I don't know if this is detox or if I am just still royally sick. It just never seems to end. If this fast cures this condition it will be nothing short of a miracle. I am so exhausted from being sick for so long. Pray for me my MC friends, I really need divine intervention.

I am still using my inhaler several times a day. Today I am litterally gagging on how much mucous is pouring into my lungs from my sinus. This is going to be quite the battle this fast. I am really going to up the garlic in my drink, and try and get the coffee enema kit going. I havn't done it yet, and I really need to get the bile out of my gallbladder.

Day 6 continued...
I didn't drink anything but water until about noon today, I just have no hunger. It was hard however out in the world shopping and being around food, I had to keep telling myself, netty netty... not this.. not that! I rushed back home to be in the safe invironment of my own home that has nothing but green veggies to be juiced. Even those I have to tell myself not to take one bite of. Its like there is this little kid in me, who is ready at any moment to throw it all away. I have to keep coddling her. Soothing her. I must keep her away from temptation as much as I can. This is the only way.

I feel amazing this afternoon, after all the sinus draining this morning ended, I have been pretty clear breathing all day. I did a meditation this afternoon that was really profound. Felt like I reached heaven, it was so beautiful. I know the fast is opening the door for me to find higher consciousness.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Day 6
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm 

When we stop eating on our fasts, the commotion inside our inner body slows down, deterioration of the cells finally stops and no venous blood accrues. When venous blood ceases to accumulate, the heart slows down, for it no longer has to send the dark, impure venous blood into the lungs to be purified. When the body stops being poisoned with all the toxins and we are on our cleanse, the energy that is ordinarily engaged by our vital organs to purify our system slows down and begins to flow back toward the brain. I really feel this today. It's like someone turned a bulb in my brain on much brighter. I am feeling incredible today on day six. My body has become much quieter, the fast is a break to slow the body down. It is natural. I have been through a very restless and turbulent time in my life, I am fasting to come back to center. The purpose of my fast is to help me quiet my body, so that my life force and consciousness can be redirected to the higher centers of consciousness in my brain.

My vitality has been low and my health has been failing, but I know I can recharge this body from my fast. My time has finally come, I am being recharged! Each day I recharge myself with my life force, by will power and the inner way.

Life force is the power that directly sustains me today and always. My oxygen and my green juice are converted to food for my body by my life force.

I am fasting to recognize myself as a soul. I keep forgetting.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Day 7
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:47 am 

DAY

Today I awoke early and went out for the morning feeling pretty good. The drainage out of my nose is much less this morning. Yesterday I felt like I was drowning in it, today it's still happening but not nearly as much mucous is fleeing my body. Yeah! I dreamt last night of one simple image, it was a big gold star.
I know my higher self was telling me that I am doing a great job. Things are going well. I also dreamt I was driving a car too fast around a bend, and was about to crash, I was out of control. I know this means I have to be extra careful about where I go this week for the holidays, I could easily crash. On a good note, my wheatgrass tray is ready today. I am doing my SWF right now and when it's done, I will implant the grass, drink it, and put some drops of it up my nose. I am going to irrigate my sinus with it 4 times a day. The colon implants are done with 3 ounces twice... with an hour inbetween.

I am starting to look noticeably thinner, and will be glad to get back into my size 2 jeans in a few weeks from now. I seem to really do well just under 120 pounds, this is where I want to maintain my weight when this is over. I plan on going back to Bee's diet. I follow a homeopath called healingnaturallybybee.com . Her diet was the only time my tongue turned pink in the past 20 years, and it only took about 5 weeks on it. Of course as soon as I went back to sugar, the coating came right back. I have a candida problem, which is the root of my illness. This is why I am fasting on green juices, they are sugar free, and help to stop this inferno from flairing in my system. The only good thing about my health issue is that to get well, I have to be disciplined about my diet, and that is really a blessing in disguise. It raises my vibration the cleaner diet, and makes me more peaceful and content inside.

Last edited by shivabliss on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Journaling about the joy of day seven... so much energy!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:47 pm 

Goodness, I feel amazing today. I am dancing around the house and cleaning it. I was laying around for days making messes everywhere, the detox was so heavy that was all I could do. Rest. But now I have energy through the roof! I am cleaning, and organizing and making it fun. Drinking my green juice which today has over 10 garlic cloves in it. The actual recipe of today is this:

half a cabbage
10 celery stalks
10 garlic cloves
4 inches of ginger
6 inches of a fat daikon root
2 burdock roots 8 inches long each
2 zucchinis
2 cucumbers
2 jalapenos big green ones

That is it. it makes about a half gallon of juice. This is all I will have today besides the parasite herbs which are:

cloves ordered fresh and ground myself and put into veggie capsules, I eat 3, 3 X a day
Wormwood from Dr. Hulda Clark Store 3 also 3 times a day
Black Walnut Hull tincture also from Dr. Clark Store from online 8 drops a day in my juice

and lots of fresh water

also I do oil pulling with coconut oil organic from NUTIVA.

I am really enjoying the grace of this day!

Shiva

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next