[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Shiva's Green Juice Fasting Experience for Health

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:25 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Hello Amii
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:35 am 

Dear Amii,
I didn't realize you were in Dublin. I was there was there once about ten years ago. Stayed at the Kildare Country Club, what a beautiful place! I miss Ireland.
I got sick Amii from eating sushi. Two years ago I got a nasty infection. This started making me really sick. I never was a perfect eater in between my fasts. Once my weight got down to 114 pounds, I stopped fasting so much. A few years ago I was fasting every three months, but this past couple of years I have only done maybe two ten day fasts. I also have had candida albicans which has driven me bonkers. Candida makes you crave sugar and carbs, and I have had a tough time where I do the anti candida diet perfectly for months and then I slip up on it, and it takes awhile to get back on track and it's been a vicous cycle. This current fast has given me relief from both these conditions. I am pleased with the progress so far.

How about you dear one? Are you feeling better with your anemia? Does it make you tired all the time?

Shivabliss

I am wide awake in the middle of the night tonight.

Post subject: Re: Dear Phoenix, thank you so much OM NAMAHA SHIVAYA to you
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:43 am 

Post subject: Day 11 and I am thrilled
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:44 am 

Day 11

I have not had to use my inhaler since Thanksgiving morning. The draining out of my sinus has cleared. To think I wanted to go through a hospital procedure to do what 9 days on my amazing green juice has done to drain my sinus. I am not getting winded anymore. I still have along way to go with recovery. I am noticing that I am not drinking enough water everyday so now I am going to meter it out in hours per day. One quart before 10 am, another quart before 1pm another before 4 and so on... I need to flush as much as possible.

Last night I fell asleep about nine pm and woke up at 1 am and was wide awake the entire night until dawn.

In answer to what happened to me you must know that there are two sides to me... there is Shivabliss who is the oversoul and there is me just the Indiana girl living on Maui who is flawed and working on it. This fast is helping me so much more than just physically, I have noticed I am more open to others in my life. I am listening more, I am laughing more, my eyes have a special twinkle. I am more present. It is like the detox is cleaning my aura.

Shivabliss

Post subject: Day 12
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm 

I have been on the jungle side of the island and just got back after a long drive home in the rain, which was also very beautiful. Today I swam in waterfalls on the ocean and went hiking with 2 great dogs, great friends of mine, they don't talk much, that's why I like 'em around when I am fasting. Today all I drank was coconut water, wheatgrass and plain water. I feel like I might just do a water day tomorrow. Since day 9 I have stopped the SWF daily ritual and will now just do it every 3rd or 4th day for the res of my fast, as to not lose so many electrolytes that I weaken my system. However I still will do the daily wheatgrass implant. Twice. I am very pleased with my energy level and how well things are going. Still can't believe I have not had to use my inhaler for the past few days. This is a huge change for the better. A tremendous gift to be able to breathe. Yay!

Post subject: Starting Over
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 am 

I fell off the fast and have been eating for the past week. All the mucous has returned in full force and I am feeling depressed again! I have been trying to decide if I should just keep going and begin again, just do day one over... and keep going.. or if I should just try eating for awhile. I think I have come to the decision to try the long term fast again. Intuitively I feel that if I could do the green juice fast for atleast 3 weeks it might turn around my health for me. I want to go the full forty days, but I don't know if I can make it on the veggie juice for so long. I must say that I was cheating and eating little celery sticks and bites of the cabbage that go in the drink which kept my digestion active and made it all so much harder for me. So... I am just going to start over. My trays of Wheatgrass are tall are ready for harvesting. I should be in Wheatgrass heaven the next few weeks. I also have a large frozen bottle of E3Live that I will be having shots of here and there for extra energy.

Day 1 (round two) not giving up on getting to my goal!

Shivabliss

Post subject: Day One Starting Over
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:29 am 

I had to use my nebulizer several times yesterday and a few times in the night last night, just to be able to breathe. The nebulizer is a machine that vaporizes the albuteral, a drug, which makes the lungs open. When I awoke this morning, I really wanted to eat a hot breakfast and have a cup of coffee, but my supplies for my green juice were waiting on me in the fridge. The juicer all nicely washed and sitting there, so I made my concoction. Here is today's recipe:

8 garlic cloves
3 inches of ginger root
2 green jalapeño peppers
10 inches of fat daikon root
2, 8 inch long burdock roots
2 Chinese cabbages
2 stalks of Celery
2 Zucchinis
2 Cucumbers

It makes a half gallon of juice. I am drinking it now. It's kind of tasteless to me. A little spicy. My right lung has alot of mucous in it, I struggle to breathe and can hear a high pitched weeze in there. A whistle. After I drink this down, my first 8 ounce green veggie breakfast juice, I will wait about an hour and have 2 ounces of wheatgrass. I havn't done my SWF this morning. I am going to wait until I have been on the juice fast for a full 24 Hours before I start the colon cleansing. I will be doing the basic SWF for the first week and then just twice a week. Daily I will be doing WG implants. As long as I have the supplies.

Will check in later. I am feeling better already with just one green juice down. MY FAST HAS BEGUN. Even old timers screw up sometimes. I wish I had not have eaten over Thanksgiving weekend, but the past is gone. If I fail again, I will stop for an entire two months before I try again.

Shiva

Post subject: Re: Hello Amii
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:45 pm 

Post subject: Re: Shiva's Green Juice Fasting Experience for Health
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 am 

Shiva,
How are you doing?

Thank you for take time introduce us to wheatgrass and show how to grown them. I heard about growning wheatgrass at home but I never grow any greens before. I just follow your instruction and my grass is 5" tall now.
It is easy, no hassle at all to grow them. I can't wait to drink my wheatgrass juice.
I'm reading about fermented wheatgrass water .. I'm going to try to make some.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:26 am 

Blessings to Shiva in your peaceful slumber of eternal life. Aloha!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 pm 

booting up to date for reference, thanks shiva

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wFuRZSV/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:54 pm 

green juice is like drinking sunshine

thank you Shiva.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm 

What's the name of the green cleanse you are doing? Am interested in follow my mc 20th a juicing diet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:12 am 

I love Ann Wigmore! Love wheatgrass. Loved this thread!