[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Thoughts, Recommendations, Links & Resources

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:06 pm 

Yes, I agree with siennagray on this one, you see when you mix salt and water together a chemical bond occurs which may not happen in your stomach.. especially with the presence of stomach acid.... the mixture is a certain concentration that is the same as your blood which makes it so that no osmosis can occur, therefor the SWF passes right through you as it is useless to your body

Post subject: Alteration to the SWF
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:03 pm 

Yes, you can take the salt and water separately, somewhat. Through 3 MCs, I have put the 2 tsp. of salt into 8 oz. of warm water, and had another cup with the other 24 oz. of fresh water - I alternate between the two (relatively quickly) until I get it all down and it works like a charm every time.

As long as you drink all of the rest of the pure water quickly, I don't see why taking a shot of salt water wouldn't work the same way. It all ends up in your stomach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:34 pm 

Are tehre not some ingredients in Celestial Seasonings tea that counteracts the effects of the cayenne and lemon solutions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:07 am 

Is there a place that really analyzes how this chemisty mix affects the enzymes or such?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:29 am 

Question to long time members - or anyone: Are the current "sticky" topics loosing their value by being too long and hard to follow? If so, we'll see if we can break them done, re-organize by sub-topics or find ways to make the content more valueable. Suggestions welcome.

~
Sponsors: ~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:03 am 

You're not supposed to drink it hot. Or drink too much water on the master cleanse.

Also, separating the ingredients...not advised.

Just sharing

=]

Post subject: Re: Something I would like to add to this
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:06 am 

Post subject: Re: Thoughts, Recommendations, Links & Resources
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 pm 

MAPLE SYRUP QUESTION:
I want to cut down on the maple syrup to eliminate calories/expedite weight loss.
Is this dangerous because of the nutrients that the maple syrup provide??

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 am 

Thank you for the information; this is a must read.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:59 am 

I have read your stuff. It is really an interesting and useful description. I like the description about the herbal tea. Also I am glad to read the pdf files and visit of your mention links. I am appreciated for your valuable stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:59 pm 

For the newcomers, pay special attention to coming off the cleanse correctly. After you've finished your 10 days or however many you made it to, make sure you don't eat solid foods even within 48 hours of stopping the cleanse. I made this mistake my first cleanse and paid dearly for it!
After immediately coming off the cleanse, I began drinking an orange/mango juice blend, and also ate cucumbers. Cucumbers, watermelons, and celery are safe to eat right off the bat while leaving the cleanse, though I wouldn't stuff my face with them. So that was day 1 off the cleanse.
Day 2, I was eating soups, still the juice, yogurt, a few dates, and cucumbers. I was feeling great and had no problems with my stomach, and this is where I made a huge mistake. I was at dinner with friends and decided to eat a salad and 1/2 of a small personal pizza. I figured that by just eating 2 slices, I would be ok, especially because I had been fine all day....

OMG my stomach and intestines hurt soo bad! It literally felt like my intestines where being ripped open by food being stuffed into them. This only lasted for about 20 minutes and then completely went away, but still, it was terribly painful.

So in reading this, trust me guys, come off the master cleanse exactly how you are supposed to. Wait a full three days to re-introduce solid foods and then start with things very easy to digest.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 pm 

Could you tell me more

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am 

Interesting.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:31 am 

Sorry about the wait Roland. What else would you like to know?

Here's a good site on the you can visit for faster information.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 am 

hi everyonee! today is day one of the cleanse. I'm nervous, excited, lots of things. Any and all encouragement/suggestions is appreciated!
I've never ever been a health nut. I love to eat and i love to eat fatty/caloric things. I've often somewhat prided myself on being able to eat like a trucker and stay thin. in highschool my nicknames were hungry hansen and sandwich sarah.... cooking/love of food kinda goes hand in hand with me.
now as i'm gettin older im starting to pack on some pounds. I feel uncomfortable and my self-esteem has gone down. However, I've never really taught myself self-control.
I want to do this cleanse (yes to lose weight) but also to show myself that i DO have willpower, and that I can accomplish something that is difficult and far out of my comfort zone. I feel like this, more so than the weight loss, will really boost my confidence.
In addition I am of course excited to see the health benefits. The truth is I've never worried about what I put in my body so i don't really know what I'm missing. I imagine its going to feel amazing.
Only possible sympton so far is that I am sneezing alot (cayenne???) ha and I suppose i'm hungry and have to pee way tooo much :P

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next