Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Cleanse Journey
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:08 pm 

[Edited Title - 11/15/09]
[Edited Title - 9/20/09]
[Edited Title - 4/29/09]

Was supposed to start this a few days back, but have kept on pushing this. Anyway today was my first day of hopefully 30 days.

Day 1: Sunday, Aug 24, 2008
SWF : Twice, Once in the Morning and will do one tonight before bed. Have been using 1.5 tbs of sea salt.
Smooth Move Tea : 2
LJ w/Maple B : 4
Cigarettes : 0
Weight : 196 lbs
Gym : Went to the gym. 20 mins run. 8 push ups.
Comments : Felt okay. Did not have the 6 glasses of Lime Juice. Feeling a little dehydrated and throat feels very dry. Need to drink more water and also need to figure out something to do with the bad breath. No headache, like I got the last time I tried to do this - Thank goodness. However, if my head aches are not bearable, I plan to have the TAZO - Clam Herbal Infusion tea, Do not think herbal tea can hurt. Did not crave cigarettes, now its been a few days without them. Thought about food a LOT. Hate the SFW. Plan to do the tea and SFW every night instead of trying to do the SWF in the morning.

Last edited by Loose 30 Pounds on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:08 am, edited 12 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:52 pm 

Hmmmmmmm not sure about having 2 SM teas. Also, 2 SWF... Should really be one in the morning with 2 tsp of sea salt. You should also have at least 6 servings of LA, too...

www.cyndeeleerule.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 pm 

Yup, you are right, the SWF at night was over kill. I had to go to the restroom mutliple times thoughout the morning between 5 am and 9 am and once again at around 4 pm. Anyway from now onwards I have decided to do the Smooth Move every night and an hour or two later the SWF until day 4. After that I will do it only on the weekends. Its not feasible to do this stuff and go to work at the same time.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:34 pm 

You are off to a great start! This is day one for me. I wondered if you are drinking water in addition to the SWF, LA and SM. It was hard, but I got 48 oz in. I keep reading you should drink 1/2 your weight in water. I just don't know that I can get anymore fluids in. I had 188 oz of liquid today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:40 pm 

Day 2: Monday, Aug 25, 2008
SWF : Will do one before going to bed bed.
Smooth Move Tea : 1
LJ w/Maple B : 5
Weight : 192 lbs - Four lbs down in a day!!!!
Gym : Went to the gym. 22 mins on elliptical. 8 push ups.
Comments : Felt much lighter. Probably since I went to the restroom so many times. The SWF is really inconvenient. I had slight symptoms of a headache, that is why I did not go for the 6th LM glass. I am so scared of getting the headache that I have the first glass of LM at 11:30 am instead of 6:30 am. I was craving all types of food - Gyros, Steak & Shake - Frisko/Pepperjack Melt.... Did not feel hungry but still wanted to eat something that tasted nice. My sense of smell has become much more stronger. Thought about having a cigarette too, but controlled that impulse. Had around 1.25 liters of water, still feeling a little dehydrated. I am really amazed as I lost 4lbs. I know initally you loose more weight, because its water weight, but sitll, its 4 LBS IN 1 DAY!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:29 pm 

Loose 30 Pounds wrote:
Yup, you are right, the SWF at night was over kill. I had to go to the restroom mutliple times thoughout the morning between 5 am and 9 am and once again at around 4 pm. Anyway from now onwards I have decided to do the Smooth Move every night and an hour or two later the SWF until day 4. After that I will do it only on the weekends. Its not feasible to do this stuff and go to work at the same time.....

It would be even better if you got up early in the morning to do the SWF. I know it's a pain to get up extra early to do the SWF, but it should really be done in the morning..

www.cyndeeleerule.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:14 am 

filbert1968 wrote:
You are off to a great start! This is day one for me. I wondered if you are drinking water in addition to the SWF, LA and SM. It was hard, but I got 48 oz in. I keep reading you should drink 1/2 your weight in water. I just don't know that I can get anymore fluids in. I had 188 oz of liquid today.

Drink 1/2 your weight in water.... did not know about that.... will try it.... I usually have a 1 liter bottle at my desk that I complete before leaving and a glass in the morning.... Thanks for the info.... How did you feel on day one? Any headaches or were you craving food?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:18 am 

This is getting too difficult.... My co worker has got some cookies into work.... and they are sooooo tempting.... Trying not to look across my desk at the big box of cookies. I hope I make it through the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:05 am 

Stay strong! Set up mini-goals for yourself - like 5 days...then 10 days...etc. And give yourself little rewards; epsom salt bath, peppermint tea, lemon-maple-tea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:28 am 

Loose 30 Pounds wrote:
filbert1968 wrote:

Drink 1/2 your weight in water.... did not know about that.... will try it.... I usually have a 1 liter bottle at my desk that I complete before leaving and a glass in the morning.... Thanks for the info.... How did you feel on day one? Any headaches or were you craving food?

I felt okay yesterday. Not really hungry, but towards the end of the afternoon I got a headache. Probably more from lack of caffeine. I woke up with a headache to day too. I don't know if I'm supposed to, but I took one tylenol each time. The headache would send me over the edge if I didn't get rid of it quickly.

Today, I'm thinking more about food. It seems like it's come up in conversation more than yesterday. I got email from my two favorite restaurants offering free items. I went to Whole Foods and they were doing a free gelato ;) Talk about testing my resolve...

Good luck to you today. I know you can make it, you've come so far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:28 am 

filbert1968 wrote:
I felt okay yesterday. Not really hungry, but towards the end of the afternoon I got a headache. Probably more from lack of caffeine. I woke up with a headache to day too. I don't know if I'm supposed to, but I took one tylenol each time. The headache would send me over the edge if I didn't get rid of it quickly.

Today, I'm thinking more about food. It seems like it's come up in conversation more than yesterday. I got email from my two favorite restaurants offering free items. I went to Whole Foods and they were doing a free gelato ;) Talk about testing my resolve...

The first time I tried this I had a severe headache & thats why I broke the diet. Anway, this time around, I have my frist LM glass at around 11 am, instead of 6 am, so atleast if I do get a headache its not at work... Do not think you are supposed to take Tylenol, but I don't know for sure too... But if it helps you stay on track so be it... You could try taking TAZO - Calm Tea by Herbal Infusions I think.... Its available at starbucks.... It is amazing for headaches & sinus problems.

About testing your resolve, I hear you... While watching TV I notice everything related to food... like a person eating a burger or drinking a coke and that makes me want to eat/drink the same thing... I also pay close attention to TV ads, look at every fast food while driving back home from work... I did not realize how addicted I am to Junk Food... And of course the cookies right by my desk smell amazing.... But I have stayed strong till now... hope that continues... What helps me get over these addictions is coming back to the forum and the piece of paper that lists the reasons for why I am doing this... Try it when you feel like breaking the fast.

You are off to a good start too... I think we started around the same time... Hopefully we can go thru with it....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:04 pm 

LaAbril wrote:
Stay strong! Set up mini-goals for yourself - like 5 days...then 10 days...etc. And give yourself little rewards; epsom salt bath, peppermint tea, lemon-maple-tea!

THANKS A LOT.... Took your advise and my mini goal was to get thru today and I did.... Lemon Maple Tea - Now thats sounds interesting... looking forward to try that....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:18 pm 

Day 3: Tuesday, Aug 26, 2008
SWF : Planned to do this before going to bed, but did not end up doing it.
Smooth Move Tea : 1
LJ w/Maple B : 5
Weight : 192 lbs - Same as yesterday
Gym : Went to the gym. 30 mins on elliptical. 8 push ups. 10 min Sauna
Comments : Today was difficult. I was tempted by food all throughout the day.... but I survived it.... Felt weak and sleepy at around 4 pm. Dragged myself to the gym, but it made me feel good surprisingly. Anyway, feeling tired now... Have a slight headache since around 7 PM that is annoying but bearable. What makes it worse is that I realized how impossible it would be to carry on this fast on my planned road trip to Cedar Point and Put In Bay... So I canceled my plans :( Today made me realize that this is much more difficult than I imagined. Whatever happens, I want to make it through the first 10 days.

Last edited by Loose 30 Pounds on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: congrats!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:10 pm 

Wow, Loose, you're doing great. I know just how you feel about the fear of a HEADACHE. I get migraines from several triggers, and caffeine withdrawal is a sure one. Today was just Day ONE for me, and I took a caffeine tablet about half-way through. If I don't take one and end up with a migraine, that'll be the end of this diet for me.

I hope you don't get one either! I'm gonna' go back and do some reading about caffeine and this diet. I hope I haven't ruined mine by taking the caffeine.

Anyway, keep truckin' 'cos I'm right behind you! :D

Post subject: Re: congrats!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:31 am 

wings wrote:
Wow, Loose, you're doing great. I know just how you feel about the fear of a HEADACHE. I get migraines from several triggers, and caffeine withdrawal is a sure one. Today was just Day ONE for me, and I took a caffeine tablet about half-way through. If I don't take one and end up with a migraine, that'll be the end of this diet for me.

I hope you don't get one either! I'm gonna' go back and do some reading about caffeine and this diet. I hope I haven't ruined mine by taking the caffeine.

Anyway, keep truckin' 'cos I'm right behind you! :D

Congrats to you too... You must have completed doing the first day... The first few days are supposed to be the worst... Did the caffine pill work, did it get rid of your headache? I am not sue if my headache is due to caffine withdrawal... most of mine are sinus related... Last night and this morning I had an headache... It sort of disappeared for sometime, but now its back... Let us know what you find about caffine pills and the fast/diet...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next