[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Uh-oh....store bought lemon juice???? It says 100% ???

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Uh-oh....store bought lemon juice???? It says 100% ???
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:58 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:44 am 

here's a quote from another thread:

"I wouldnt do that. If your not going to do the fast right, its best not to do it at all."

I believe YOU said that...maybe you should heed your own advice...

at any rate...NO...not processed lemon juice...only fresh lemon juice...in a pinch (IE traveling...visiting etc) you can use bottled squeezed lemon juice....

the book explains why fresh and not processed from concentrate...

too lazy???

well..if you don't care enough or are too lazy to read and be informed about what you do to your own body then I guess I don't care either....and I'm too lazy to do all your research for you....

there is a difference between "support" and just having everyone else do your work...

he he

"we're gonna need a bigger boat!"

"I ain't no holla back girl!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:28 pm 

Well that was just MEAN! What the hell was that for! I am new to this and was just asking a real question and I get bashed for it??????

BTW I DID make a mistake and was just about to admit to it before I saw your post.

I assumed that when the bottle said "100% lemon juice" that it meant just that....but that is not the case. It also has preservatives in it so I immediatly looked up a health food store and bought the organic fresh squeezed lemon juice. NOT fresh organic lemons because 1. the ones they had were near rotten, and 2. they were nearly $5 a lb. So Im taking a chance and using the bottled organic stuff with no preservatives. BTW what is the problem with using bottled stuff if it says its organic with nothing added?

I did not deserve that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:50 pm 

Ok well I have another question. Maybe someone can find it in there heart to answer it for me without bashing me for it.

If I only have a choice between organic bottled juice and fresh non-organic lemons, which is better to use?

Actually let me appologize. I really dont want to start anything. I was so excited to find this forum and that post just struck me on such a bad note and I was taken off guard.

I appologize for my comments and I hope we can forget about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:07 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:22 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:57 am 

Dear Waterlily,

Say that a hundred top gall bladder surgeons say that you need to get your gall bladder operated on. Who decides if you get it? Only you. So you have the final say in deciding what you will do with your life and who you will listen to. Albert Einstein declared that all the physicists in the world were wrong and he was right. Then when his theory was proven, he became an overnight celebrity. The New York Times headline was All the World's Agog [in waiting anticipation].

The fresh lemon is better since it has living enzymes. I say that it is nice to be important but it is more important to be nice. Not only will I not bash you but my motto is "even in your darkest hour, I will not abondon you."Now when Christians say that you are going to hell, you cannot prove them wrong but they cannot prove that they are right. Well that is a different story with this. Instead of accepting something like it is the word of God, you can experiment. That is science instead of dogma.

You could experiment with different juices, like the juice of a grape, and find something better than lemonade and create a more popular cleanse. By the way, the medical encyclopedia has the grape cure where people eat only grapes for a couple of months for healing. I have the book, The Grape Cure. I do agree that fresh lemons (or limes) are better than organic bottled juice. But in Russia, it is a crime to grow stuff with pesticides. Why can't we in the USA, be as smart as Russians.

As far as things not working if you do not follow everything right, you do not have to worry. Here is why. The miracle is not the lemon or lime, the maple syrup (some use agave) or the cayenne. The miracle is you. You are the miracle. Jesus fasted on only water and after that he began healing the dead and preaching.

So it would work with even just water. This is according to a guy (not me) who has coached 500 people on the master cleanse. Only the body has the power to heal itself. Any holistic healer that does not know that, knows nothing. To find out about how your body works when you are not eating, read this page about Your peace of mind and happiness is the most important thing.

Also you can make a lot of mistakes and yet have eveything turn out right since your heart is in the right place. It is hard to make a sacrifice of giving up eating and so you get rewarded for it. Med students sacrifice 9 years of their life to become a doctor. A Rabbi says that fasting was used for petition (requesting something) in biblical times. The bible has 74 references to fasting and that was before Stanley Burrough's great grandparents were ever born. I wish you the best of luck. You have made a big step many are afraid to make. So do your best and I say it is OK if you avoid the fresh lemons for whatever reasons like being expensive or rotten. If someone took all lemons and limes off the market, that would not hurt the person's ability to cleanse and heal himself. The lemon is not the miracle. The miracle is you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:43 am